Xxxx August 2015 Mummies To Be xxxX

Not many of us left here, majority of August mummies have already moved over already. Can't wait for us all to be reunited again in Tri 3!!!

Michelle x

I think there is only 5/6 of us left here. We should all be moved over in the next week or so. So excited!!!

Michelle x

Bit of a strange one... But, is anyone else getting crusty nipples? They're not dry, maybe its discharge that has dried?? Milk perhaps? Think I might get them checked.

Yeah me Lolie, not all the time just every now and then, randomly just on my right nipple. It's just on the nipple not the areola. It's a yellowy colour. I asked my sister who is a midwife and she said its colostrum. It mostly washes away in the shower.

Thank you, sounds like it could be that then. I have it on both, but mainly on my left. I'm 26+4 so is that "normal" then?

Lollie yeah all normal with the nipples, i had it last time and started leeking early, caused no probs tho

Can't wait to move over now, 10 days for me and im the last aug lady xx

Haven't had any nipple problems - so far - but the other ladies have reassured you (and me for if it happens!) that all is normal! So that's good. Yay jj mum 10 days then we'll all be over:) then were on the home straight and we should make some sort of plan for updating the forum when our babies are arriving! Not many of us have bump buddies. Not massively exciting for anyone else - but it was hugely exciting for me! But I bought a nightie and slippers for my hospital bag today!! Haha. I've always had a nightie on during labour, and new slippers is a 'must' ! Just slip Ons as it'll be warm. I see consultant on Thursday too for a 28week check. It's getting real now ladies !! :) x x

Sugar I've been thinking about my hospital bag lately, want to start putting one together. Wasn't sure what to do about nightie, cod in things I've read it says it should be front opening, but where do you get a front opening nightie that doesn't make you look like a grandma?

Haha WTT that's what I've been trying to find! Lol. I managed to get a stretchy strappy nighty in primark. Has very easy access to breasts just by pulling down the front bit, very comfy too! I'm hoping it will still fit in 3 months... It is very stretchy so should do! Xxx

Well the one ive bought is just a V neck from matalan. It can easily be pulled up for skin to skin which is what I've done previously. It's just my personal choice to have nightie on during labour. As for breast feeding not sure how it'd work, it'd have to be pulled up or down. But I plan on getting changed into pjs, - after shower - etc providing no complications. And the pjs ive packed are all vest tops so can be used for breast feeding pulled down. I haven't spotted any nighties with opening on front but there must be some 'non granny' ones!! Haha. :) if you're pjs are manageable for breast feeding I wouldn't worry if you're just giving birth in the nightie. And most vests / nighties can be pulled down etc x x omg talking about hospital, I keep forgetting there's actually a baby at the end of this! - is that odd?! Haha x x

Well that's me 27 weeks today and officially moved over to tri 3. See you all on the other side ladies xx

Michelle X

It's my last day in tri 2 today!! Can't believe it! Although I feel time is going really slow now. Had a 4D scan on sat and it was amazing getting to see her little face :) see you all in tri 3 x

I know there are only a couple of us here now but I wanted to say good bye to tri2, it was an awesome journey and I can't wait to reunite with the ladies on the home run. I am a little sad to see this group post being neglected but the show must go on and we have the best part yet.

See you soon in Tri3.

:wave: :love:

:( aw Kat. Congrats you guys for coming over to tri 3!
Maybe the rest should just pop over now anyway?? What's a few days early hey?? :D
Xxxx

I agree everyone should be over seeing as JJ will be sectioned early anyway and I think she is the last person still here!

Bit sad to see our thread here go though, I have kept checking back since moving over so I didn't miss anything. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back