WTT/TTC/Pregnancy Wishlist

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Morning girls :wave:

I thought I'd post in the 3 sections (WTT/TTC/Pregnancy) as I'm sure it's all something we have thought about, in my case got the catalogues & made a list & a spreadsheet :shock:

Are there any particular bits of clothing or furniture or prams, well anything baby really that you can't wait to buy or want or secretly hoping that family members are going to be lovely & generous & buy for you?

xxxxx

Great thread Kezza :)

Ooohh were do i start ;)
I think the one thing that we would need/want is a changing bag to go with the pram we have, i love the radley ones, but its got to be either brown or cream x x

Glad you like the thread :) It's most defo something I think about all the time so am sure I'm not the only one :lol:

Well the OH is going to make our furniture for the nursery & re-jig the built in wardrobe in the spare room so it's already designed, I'll post a picture if my sketches

The actual theme will be teddy bears & we love

*I love my bear by Babies R Us
*Once Upon A Time by Mamas & Papas
*Hug Me (I think it's called) by Natures Purest

xxx

Ooooooo radley changing bags, bet they are gorgeous

Loving the colour scheme to as thats what we are going to have, very neutral & love the fact it's unisex so can be re-used

xxx

Want a silvercross sleepover pram so badly! In cream! Also want dark wood mamas and papas furniture for the nursery. Apart from that I'll just be using all my nephews old things.

Hubby will hopefully be a house husband if I get the job in Carmarthen so I've looked at "manbags" so he can have changing bag that he ok wit but I want want a cath kidston changing bag!!! X love cath kidston x

I :love: google images & had a look at the silvercross & cath kidston

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS

xxx

Oooh I am sooo ecited about this!! I have decided on soo much stuff!! Like you I want cream and brown and going to have a dark wood sleigh cot (wanted one for my baby since I have been a small child) I have been inspecting peoples prams and costing them up!! Think that mum and dad are prob going to get it for us coz they keep on asking how much every pram costs!! Oooh going to look in the mothercare catalogue right now!!
xxxx

:yay: Glad you like the thread to Mrs N :yay:

I absolutely love hearing everyones plans & ideas & it's nice that we all forward think as well

xxx

Well I feel that this is prob the only advantage of not getting pregnant straight away as it gives me time to decide on everything!! Only thing is as Im not supersticious we are going to buy stuff as and when we see it on offer once we are pregnant (not waiting for scans as we will have a baby even if we have to adopt!) but got to wait to be pregnant before can start buying!!
Is anyone going to the baby show? We are going tommorrow!! Thought I would be pregnant when I booked em but thought it might be worthwhile going in any case!!
xxxx

You betcha it is & you need to do whats right for you to my lovely

I'd absolutely love to TTC right now but it's just not a sensible thing to do so will TTC in 3/4 years but loving that I can plan in the meantime, plus with waiting can get lots saved & buy everything we want to & like :yay:

Ooooooo my OHs 3 sisters & mum went to the baby show last year & loved it, spent lots of pennies but did also pick up some fab bargains

Can't wait to hear how the show is

xxx

Yeah cant wait...just want to buy stuff but hubbie sees it as a research mission!! Should get loadsa ideas tho!!
xxxx

Ooooo love how your hubby thinks :yay:

Research mission.......I'm gonna try this with the OH I think

xxx

Yeah, mind you I do drag him round mothercare and mamas and papas at least once a month so he is used to it!! Lol!!
xxx

Think he does it to shut me up tbh!! Lol!! Im a big planner of things so he knows that if I can plan it then it keeps me happy!! Only thing is that I keep on deciding that I want the expensive stuff and he has to reign me back!!
xxx

:yay: another Monica :lol: I'll have to share my 'baby' checklist with you, I'm so proud of it :blush:

I'm the same about the expensive bits to, luckily the OH says that as we will have a quite a bit saved up, we can have whatever we want so that's nice to know he's on the same page as me

I can see how it can get quite addictive though as it's all just adorable & beautiful & I want EVERYTHING

xxx

This is the design of dresser/changer we are going to have

b26dd600-f7c9-2fc8.jpg

I'll post up the wardrobe design in a mo

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member