Wtt is hard!

Jojo84

Reaction score
Our LO is 10 months and were waiting until September time to try for number two but it's so hard! My cousin is pregnant, plus a guy I work wirh. (His wife obviously lol) a friend is expecting her first grandchild and a few more pwopkw I know. I'm so so broody and want to be pregnant but it's a little soon for us (plus we want to try and avoid nov-April birthrdays if we can)

I know how you feel, we are waiting until closer to our wedding-I know we have the wedding to look forward to and obviously I am very occupied with that, but I can't wait to be pregnant.

I don't even love pregnancy first time (just felt vey meh bout the whole thing - like it was nothing special) I just want another baby to complete our family and everyone is popping babies out when we're waiting lol rude!

I hear ya! Only about 16 weeks for me, but it still feel like a life time!

I might work out how many weeks I have to wait... it will either seem like it's sooner, or will seem like a lifetime

I had a tough pregnancy last time, not because of the pregnancy but because my partner wasn't a very nice man. I split up with him when my son was 2 months old, but should have happened a lot sooner. I'm looking forward to this time as my fiancé will make it a completely different experience. We've been together 5 years (will be closer to 6 when we start trying)

That's lovely :)

We started trying on my 29th birthday last May (6 weeks after our wedding) and fell pregnant in June lol

Wow-not long at all then.

I hope we're as lucky :)

As for the waiting to try, I'm sure September will be here in no time :( (I have to be sad about it, I work in a school haha)

I hear ya! Only about 16 weeks for me, but it still feel like a life time!

Wow I feel stupid for whining about having to wait till the end of this month! Xx

About 26 weeks for me :( makes sense as it's half a year

I don't know when/if we'll be TTC but if we do it'll probably be September time as we need to avoid certain times of year!

Our youngest is only 12 weeks old though so don't know if it'll be this year or not!

Are you planning on just deciding closer to the time if you will try or not this year?

I'm trying to keep myself occupied by tracking my cycles while we wait as well.... so far I seem to be having pretty regular 28 day cycles, going to keep an eye on how long AF lasts this cycle and when my heaviest days are as well... as I'll be due on 3 days before my wedding if my cycles stay like this, so hoping that my heavy days aren't 3 days in lol

I'm not sure to be honest. I have hard and high risk pregnancies and I'd like to give myself time to heal properly and get my health back. I'll probably make a spur of the moment decision - it's what I usually do! LOL :p I chart my cycles so I'm pretty good at knowing when's a good time and when's a time to avoid.

I have been WTT since last february ( when I got married).
We still arent TTC as of yet because my eldest child AJ is under paeds and CAMHS under investigation as to what is wrong with him (suspected ASD/ADHD.
Hopefully once AJ is on track then maybe we will start trying, just need to deal with my babies problems first xx

Oh Charlene, sorry to hear that your little boy is having problems, although at least it is being investigated. I hope they diagnose him soon so you can get him the help he needs and support him. I work with a lot of children with ASD and ADHD so know how difficult it can be, but once he has a diagnosis you can work from there *hugs to you and your little boy*

I've just seen this! :) We are trying in September again too. We could be bump buddies again!

I don't even love pregnancy first time (just felt vey meh bout the whole thing - like it was nothing special) I just want another baby to complete our family and everyone is popping babies out when we're waiting lol rude!

Ha I feel the same! Be a bit different this time around with not working full time like I was but have a 4 year old to contend with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back