Always Broody near OV

sarl1967

Reaction score
Well me and OH have diffently decided that we are WTT for our 2nd with our wedding next year but everytime im ovalating im so broody and want to jump him and make a baby brother or sister for LO. Does anyone else get more broody at OV time lol

lol that is totally natural, your bodys way of encouraging you to procreate ;) x

Absolutely!!!! I am day 13 right now!! I'm in a long distance relationship and dreaming about random colleagues who I don't usually find attractive and wanting to jump on any hunky man I see! Not good! I do love my boyfriend!!! I'm like my name implies baby crazy and as soon as it hits day 11/day 12 I just start thinking babies babies babies babies and then it passes after day 14! Wierd! xx

At the min i cant stop thinking about haveing another baby i got 3 kids already and just dont know what to do.I dont know if it coz everyone i know seems to be prgnant but it driving me mad.There are so many reasons not to but then my mind is saying to do it but i dont know if it is just a faze.I said if i did i would wait till late nxt year as we got a holiday booked for friends wedding but i reckon if we hadent i would be trying now.I dont know what to do my little girl as just joined her big bros now full time at school so mayb i feeling a little lost at the min.Mayb need a hobby for a while try take my mind of it .What does anyone else think or has someone felt the same as me. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back