WTT in 2016

Bovyp

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I didn't see any posts about WTT in 2016. I know it's far away but there must be some ladies like me 😊

Me and my partner have just decided to try for no.2 next year but keeping it quiet from family etc yet as it's much too soon. I'm way too excited though and need to chat lol

Only thing from keeping us from trying sooner is that I'm bridesmaid to my best friend in September next year and Don't feel that I can be heavily pregnant for it 😁😁 we haven't decided exactly when to start yet though. Wish we could now!!! 😱😱😱😱

Look forward to chatting to some WTT in 2016 buddies!!!

Xxxx

Yeyyyy, not the only one then ���� xx

Its just not right for us just yet.
I will move in with my oh next year well have been together 3 years by then.

Yeah, it's not right for us yet either as we have to get ourselves settled too.

I bet it will fly by though. Exciting xx

I'll be TTC baby no 2 early next year :) Very exciting times!! It's nearly the end of August already...the new year will be here before we know it! xx

I turn 30 next year so i would like to enjoy turning 30. Thats in october so will come off the pill end of August September maybe sooner if all is working out. x

I'll be ttc baby no.3 from next summer! Less than a year to go. 2016 will be here before we know it!!

Whoo hoo! Exciting times for us all. We had a chat over the weekend and maybe bringing TTC a bit sooner than planned. So possibly may/June 2016 instead of September xx

Meeeeeee. May. Well maybe april. But may

I've got my brothers wedding next May and I don't want to be too pregnant at that as I'd rather not be seen to be nicking the spotlight lol xx

Haha I have a similar situation as I'm bridesmaid in September so I'm trying to work out the earliest I can conceive before being too pregnant lol xx

Oops. My brother gets married in August haha. I didn't want a newborn at that or be heavily pregnant either lol x

Oops. My brother gets married in August haha. I didn't want a newborn at that or be heavily pregnant either lol x

I'm going to ttc in january. I'd be trying now if I weren't going to Australia in december for my cousin's wedding. It's so hard waiting though!!!! Xx

Yay! Me too! And it does feel like ages away! We're hoping to begin TTC in February 2016 but it depends on if I can get down to my goal weight - only 2st to go!

I hope it doesn't take too long for us all when the time finally comes! :D

Yay! And it is already October. I can't wait to see the new year in, it's going to be such a good NYE lol xx

We're hopefully going to start the in March, I'm feeling very impatient, time seems to be,moving so slowly.

I'm WTT in 2016... hoping for early, but depending on when my periods come back it might be more like summer

We're getting married in May 2016 after 10 years together and hoping to start TTC straight away.

The wait is driving me crazy, can't think about anything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back