WTT in 2016

Got to keep being positive!! Tick tock lol xx

Yup.... positive thinking all the way.

I was just saying to my husband that we have 7 weeks until Christmas, hopefully my periods will start before then, but if not-that's like two months down already. So then will hopefully not be too much longer.

Hi ladies! Hope you're all doing ok! My period finally returned yesterday after almost 2 years! So I'm starting to loosely track cycles so that when we start ttc in the summer I will have a better idea of what my body will be doing.

Aww well done hun. It must have felt like an eternity!

Wooo hooo i would have had champagne lol.
Feels proactive to track cycles so you must be pleased.
Xx

Wooo hooo i would have had champagne lol.
Feels proactive to track cycles so you must be pleased.
Xx

YAY that's amazing!!!!

Oooo I'm liking the champagne idea as well, I might suggest that to my husband when my periods come back lol

Thanks ladies! It was quite nice not worrying about coming on at really annoying times but it's a relief to know things are getting back to normal! I quite like the whole tracking stuff before properly ttc!
I love the champagne idea too, we have some open from my daughters 1st bday party at the weekend so will definitely have a glass tonight!

Donna, fingers crossed yours come back soon. How long has it been?xx

I haven't been waiting long at all, have been on depo for 6 months and it ran out last week, I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones who it returns quite soon.

Trying to push it along with agnus castus as well

How is the agnus castus?
All I'm taking is seven seas trying for a baby....
If i get my AF this weekend I will habe worked out my cycle. Really hope so!! Weird wanting AF but each one means closer to my little bean :) xx

It's okay, I've been getting lots of ovulation/period symptoms.... but no idea if that's from the agnus castus or just from coming off the depo.

Other people who have said it worked for them have said it took upto 3 months to work, so if I don't have my period by the end of Jan I'll assume it hasn't worked and I've been taking it for nothing lol.

Oooo I really hope you are right and have worked out your cycles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back