WTT in 2016

^^Congratulations, hopefully I'll be trying alongside you.

My other half wants to push back ttc, I was already impatient now it feels like it's never going to happen :(

How long is he wanting to push it back?

Mine wants to start ASAP. My periods won't be back for a while, but I did say if they come straight back we should wait until January, but he says we shouldn't.... he's right really-we could struggle and if we do fall straight away, what is a month earlier as opposed to if we're trying for years and I'll be thinking, why did I hold off.

That's kind of a dream anyway, as I'll be lucky if I have a period before Christmas

i know 2016 seems far i would have loved to TTC right away but my hormones are letting me down my Hubby n daughter are really looking foward . i had my last depo injection feb 2015 i was due for my next early may but decided to let it clear off my system my cycle hasnt come back yet to date so i was advised to go on the pill for about 3 cycles to see if it can jump start my cycle as previously i was very fertile after the pill actually concieved my daughter while on the pill forgot to take for like 3 days and boooommm there she was am really hoping it works Depo is the Devil.

It does seem so far away. I can't think about anything else at the moment. I can't even get excited about the wedding because it feels like it's just delaying everything.

We're going to see some friends in a few weeks time and I have a feeling they're going to announce they're expecting. I should be over the moon for them, they deserve happiness so much as they've had problems and a mc but I still can't help but feel jealous, as awful as that sounds. I would much rather they tell us before we see them in person so I can get used to the idea and at least try to appear happy for them rather than a heartless bitch.

It does seem so far away. I can't think about anything else at the moment. I can't even get excited about the wedding because it feels like it's just delaying everything.

We're going to see some friends in a few weeks time and I have a feeling they're going to announce they're expecting. I should be over the moon for them, they deserve happiness so much as they've had problems and a mc but I still can't help but feel jealous, as awful as that sounds. I would much rather they tell us before we see them in person so I can get used to the idea and at least try to appear happy for them rather than a heartless bitch.

Mine wants to start ASAP. My periods won't be back for a while, but I did say if they come straight back we should wait until January, but he says we shouldn't.... he's right really-we could struggle and if we do fall straight away, what is a month earlier as opposed to if we're trying for years and I'll be thinking, why did I hold off.

That's kind of a dream anyway, as I'll be lucky if I have a period before Christmas

He was supposed to be getting a promotion at work, but it looks like that isn't likely now, so he wants to look for a transfer or new position, so it could take a while. I think he's mostly just worried about taking the leap.

Fingers crossed your periods come back soon

Isn't it amazing how earlier this year I didn't think about babies much. Now I'm WTT I think about having one all the time. And why is everyone around me having one?!!!! Xx

We will be ttc in nov 2016 so a while yet. It was a year ago this weekend that we concieved our little boy. Looking forward to having you all about for this.journey xxx

We will be ttc in nov 2016 so a while yet. It was a year ago this weekend that we concieved our little boy. Looking forward to having you all about for this.journey xxx

This is gunna sound daft because I keep moaning that I have ages to wait (but I think it's because I don't know how long it will take more than anything. But that time will fly by, we booked our wedding 18 months in advance and it seemed like it'd be forever but can't believe how quickly it came around.

He was supposed to be getting a promotion at work, but it looks like that isn't likely now, so he wants to look for a transfer or new position, so it could take a while. I think he's mostly just worried about taking the leap.

Fingers crossed your periods come back soon

Oh no, shame that he won't even give you a date.... do you think you could convince him otherwise?

Thank you

i know 2016 seems far i would have loved to TTC right away but my hormones are letting me down my Hubby n daughter are really looking foward . i had my last depo injection feb 2015 i was due for my next early may but decided to let it clear off my system my cycle hasnt come back yet to date so i was advised to go on the pill for about 3 cycles to see if it can jump start my cycle as previously i was very fertile after the pill actually concieved my daughter while on the pill forgot to take for like 3 days and boooommm there she was am really hoping it works Depo is the Devil.

Are you trying the pill? If you do let me know how you get on, if I don't have my period by March I might give it a go myself (the pill sends me a bit wappy but if it were only for 3 months, I think me and oh could cope)

Donna88- I'm the kind of person likes likes every step organised and planned and he's very much a go with the flow kind of person, he did mention June, but it really depends on what happens with work in the next couple of months.

Yeah, I feel your pain as I'm the same.

If I knew I'd be due to be ovulating again in January that'd be fine... or next year... I'd be a little upset but at least I could plan.

I have a big year ahead but I just want to come off the pill and start x

We have lots of plans for the next few months, but now we've decided we will be trying once we can... it's all I can think about

I rwally want to TTC now!!! Arghhh. Only reason we're not us our trip to oz. January can't cone soon enough.

Seriously getting wobbles though... Like we should jyst go for it. My OH would jump at it... Xx

After months of insisting he never wants pets (he doesn't like the hair) my OH bought me a rabbit :) I'm thinking he's trying to curb my broodiness. Haha. He's worse than I am though!

Ahhh I love rabbits! Is it like your ticker? :bunny:

Xx

Cute!
It's nearly November!! Nust over two months until the year we start trying :-D xx

That's very exciting when you put it like that Aragon. Bring it on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back