opk + or - ?

dee

Reaction score
hi ladies i took these today about 4 hours apart do they look like pos or neg ?

i admit i'm a poas addict and i can't get a pos off a hpt so i tried these i had left and this is the result so what do you think, i'm going crazy :?

DSCF0068-1.jpg

thanx baby dust to everyone ttc xx

I'm confused are you looking for postive for ovulation?

(Sorry, I've not been paying attention!)

They look like +'ves to me for ovulation!

:lol: :lol: :lol: your confused? so am i these are some opk's i had left and i didn't think they would work as i haven't had my period yet but that was the result does this happen if you are pregnant or surely i can't still be oving,

i'm really confused and i have to wait till the end of the month to see if af turns up :cry:

do they look pos to you and should they work without a period?

thanx
baby dust to everyone ttc xx

Sorry hunny -I have no idea (maybe you should BD just in case ;))
They can pick up HCG, but then again a PG test should do :roll:

This TTC lark is complete shite isn't it.
Surely it should be easier than this

thanx monster but my bf is away and not back for 2 weeks :? so i have to wait it out :(

sorry hun there not even positive for opk as the 2nd line has to be as dark or darker then the control line. i beleive when people have accidently found out they were preggy by using opk tests they were positive for a few days .

i would say that if u cant get a pos off a normal preggy test u wont get one from an opk

Hi

You'll only get a positive pregnancy result from an OPK after it would have been visible on a HPT, so I don't think its an indication of pregnancy. Don't forget that women always have some level of LH hormone (what the OPK detects) in their urine so a faint line doesn't even mean you're ovulating - it's got to be as dark or darker than the control line.

Unless you are certain that you ovulated earlier in the month and BD'd, you shouldn't use it as an indicator of pregnancy, and even then, a preg test is always best.

Hope this helps...good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back