Ebay cheapies

abcd1234

Reaction score
I'm hoping all the POAS addicts can help me here!!!

As we're officially off the pill (scary thought) and i'm paranoid enough as it is, i imagine i'm gonna be doing a lot of POAS in the near future. Now the only reason i havn't done it already this week (obviously i have every pregnancy symptom under the sun :roll: as you do when your worried) is because it costs too much, so.....

I want some ebay cheapies, and i want advice form the experts :wink: on which ones to get as obviously i want accurate ones.

Babymad's cheapies are not bad apparently and lots of girls had their BFP using them. Their OPK are crap and only show a faint line but that's all you need on a pregnancy test and they do a good deal on ebay. Good luck :hug:

I use babymad opk's and have found them to be really good with figuring out my cycle....and they're v cheap, you can get 50 for £10 off ebay! They also do mixtures of opk and hpt too, which you don't get in the shops. Clearblue are very good but expensive.

Yep, I use Babymad's mixture pack of opk and hpts and they've been great. The opk worked just fine and I got my first faint positive on a hpt toay :D

I also use babymad and find the OPks are great.

I used babymad last month and the opk's didn't seem to work, I only got very faint lines on them and it drove me round the twist. The cheapie pg tests have given faint evap lines to a couple of ladies lately so if using them I'd say get a dearer one like clearblue or 1st response to follow it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back