WTF!!! TMI(WARNING)

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
WARNING TMI

ok ive jst been to the loo i am fed up of this constipation/ the runs but constipated runs if u no wat i mean (tmi) sorry

so anyways was sitting on the loo waiting then gave up waiting an started pushing... now i have something bulging ryt down in my fanjita canal... i can only assume its his head pushing down but can u really push it down out of poohing force :? :? :?

and its not dangerous isit? my waters havnt broken so i no i havent done any serious damage lool

finger yourself and feel what it is, maybe cervix is coming down wohooo

paradysso said:
finger yourself and feel what it is, maybe cervix is coming down wohooo

yup, have a quick furtle and see what it feels like!

on msn shes just said she can feel hole and some thing hard in middle??? :shock: is it baby?

ooooo!! :shock: how exciting :dance:

although i'm unimpressed at the same time... i still can't feel a damn thing up there :x :x why can't she just be patient and wait her turn!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

could well be, she wouldnt be the first to give birth on the loo, keep us informed

yeah i can get to my cervix now weras before it was difficault... and i can feel a hole and like a ball face like the top of a head if its not his head i have no clue wat it is as he was head down and engaged wen i was last in hosp.

looks like tameron's been listening to his mummy! :hug:

right, i'm having a curry for tea! and then hopefully a very large poo!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i would give your mw a ring hun and just tell her whats happened and see what her advice is

was going to see her tommorow but elaine said aswell i should call her jst to see wat she says... i will call just after 2 as shes allways at home visits untill around 2ish unless she has appts.

well just rang midwife shes moved my appt in the morning to 9am :shock: (thanks paradysso) :rotfl:
if i have waters or pains or anything that worrys me to call labour ward... im going to sweep tonight and with teh full moon aswell all is going to plan lool hopefully.

if this is the begging(sp) i cannnot believe it started of in the loo :oops:

it just had to be me didnt it after all my post of pooh :rotfl:

OMG how exciting!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I have visions of everyone straining like mad to get started now!!

knowing my luck if i sit straining the only thing to pop out would be a pile :rotfl:

Wow :shock: Sounds very exciting so good luck tomorrow - fingers crossed this is it :hug:

You sure you've got your finger up the right hole? :shock:

Only joking matey :lol: Hope you get started soon!

Good luck :hug:

maybe its normal...but that sounds well freaky!!! :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back