wtf almighty pop!

That might be your mucus plug!!!!!!!!!! (show)

Any pains in your tummy?????

Have a nice warm bath, that will bring them contractions on if you are in early labour kimbo :D

oooo I canny wait!!!!

lou said:

Have a nice warm bath, that will bring them contractions on if you are in early labour kimbo :D

oooo I canny wait!!!!

nope none at all.. that's why im thinking it's nothing.
im gonna have a bath when my family have gone :D

Oooooooo so exciting, yey cant wait to get a text saying ur on ur way to hosp :D:D:D

GO KIM :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kimbo said:
lou said:

oooo I canny wait!!!!

nope none at all.. that's why im thinking it's nothing.
im gonna have a bath when my family have gone :D

And once you've had your bath I'd get a nice early night in if I were you incase it all kicks off tomorrow. I was so tired when I had Isaac, having a bit of kip will gear you up for the big heave ho!!!!

And don't be nervous hun, its so exciting!!! Enjoy all this anticipation and waiting, you'll look back on this time so much after your baby is here.

Take it easy :hug:

Wooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Sorry......not getting excited........ :fib: :fib:

Thats well strange...I had the same thing Kim! I even searched on the internet for an explanation. Mine did it a few times, and it was loud enuf for Mum and Andy to hear it too. :?

How are you now Kim?

Trying not to get too excited! (Come on baby Leah! :rotfl: )

lol @ you lot getting excited

been doing squigs trick again and "snotting" :puke: lol
but nothing else.
the rusty coloured spotting has stopped.
got a little bit of feeling like i'm gonna come on my period but i think that's nerves.

had no more dampness so gonna see how i go on through the night.
if it was my waters and babys head is acting as a plug then its bound to leak more when i go to bed soon cos she always moves to one side when i lie on my side in bed.
so will see how it goes tonight :| :|

good luck hunni
whoes ur text buddy so we can pester them if u vanish :D

I had exactly the same symptoms as you kimbo before I had Fynn.... a popping sounds...and only tiny bits of water leakage thru out the day.. no pain .. I went to the hospital to get checked and I was 5cm dilated!!! I had no pain whatsoever at this point. I had Fynn 3 hours later!

I was 6 days over due tho... But just be careful! I would go to the hospital just to get checked.

Good Luck :D

good luck hunni
whoes ur text buddy so we can pester them if u vanish

it's jo... so another reason i dont want it to start now cos shes only just got home with ellie! lol

Foxxi said:
I had exactly the same symptoms as you kimbo before I had Fynn.... a popping sounds...and only tiny bits of water leakage thru out the day.. no pain .. I went to the hospital to get checked and I was 5cm dilated!!! I had no pain whatsoever at this point. I had Fynn 3 hours later!

I was 6 days over due tho... But just be careful! I would go to the hospital just to get checked.

Good Luck :D

well im not even due yet but the midwife tried to do a sweep this morning but said my cervix was still high... thats another reason why i dont think this is it.
but she was quite rough so i'm thinking she disturbed something cos nothings been up there for 6 months :rotfl:

ooo i hope i wake up in the morning to find u have popped :D

actually no i dnt u entertain me i dont want u 2 go :shakehead: :(
:rotfl:

I've just read this :shock:

How are you this morning??

C'mon Kimbo :cheer:

oooooo!! hoping the lack of kimbo so far this morning is good news...??!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back