wtf almighty pop!

Kimbo

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

i'm just sat here with my laptop, and my belly jumped, and made this awful popping noise and i got a really weird feeling in my belly :?

the sound was disgusting and immediately i thought my waters had broken but they haven't... well i'm not leaking anyway and ive been to the loo to check for anything... and she's moving fine.
but what the hell was it?
it made me panic with the noise it made :( :?

I've heard of the popping noise when waters break, so perhaps thats whats happened but the baby is still plugging you. You might find that your waters start to trickle or gush soon!

ive walked around and keep getting up and down off the chair but nothing big has happened.. :think: :think:
my stomach flipped and my heart dropped i panicked i thought my waters had broke :( didnt like it all!!

sunnyday said:
I've heard of the popping noise when waters break, so perhaps thats whats happened but the baby is still plugging you. You might find that your waters start to trickle or gush soon!

certainly sounds like it could be that!

ohhhhhhhh! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

How you feeling now??

Maybe Leah had got her thumb stuck in your flu so the fluid cant come out??!

Jump up and down a bit and see what happens - sounds very promising though!

I think your very selfish if you pop now though. I mean what am I supposed to do with both you AND Jo preoccupied with your babies?? ITs just not fair!!!! :x

Seriously though...this could be it lady!! Woop woop!

xxxx

i've walked up and down stairs but can't feel anything coming out.
i've put some light coloured pj bottoms on so if i leak anything then ill be able to see it easier.
my knickers were really damp/wet when i got changed but i'm not sure if that's because of the infection i've got.

if nothing happens within 24 hours do you think i should ring up just to make sure?

Definitely! Things could well be on the move!

I'd ring the hospital hun just to ask them what they think. Once your waters have gone the baby is open to infection so best to make sure. That dampness you felt may have been your waters. Isn't there such a thing as back waters????? I have heard that before, not sure what it is though???

At the hospital they can take a swab to test if you are leaking your waters.

Good luck hun :hug:

Sounds like a water break to me.

Was it like a cracking/popping sound?

:shock: sounds like your waters to me - omg good luck kimbo :cheer: :cheer:

try and make ur self sneeze, alana was plugging me but when i sneezed it jumped her and my waters burst out in a huge gush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back