What the heck was that?!?!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
All day, I've been getting a sharp pain in my groin, it comes and goes. Its pretty strong, not enough to stop me being able to walk or anything, but painful enough!

So I'm sitting chilling on my sofa with my feet up on my coffee table watching the news, minding my own business. LO started wriggling so I rubbed my belly and started chatting to LO, then I heard a loud POP sound come from in there and along with the noise, there was a sharp pain and baby wriggled a bit more.

I'm feeling ok, no gushing water - I checked lmao. So wtf was that popping sound?? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

No it wasn't wind lol. I'm well versed in the wind department atm lol x

Ouch! That sounds painful. Sorry I have no idea what that could have been. Just wanted to say poor you!!! Maybe ask
Midwife tomorrow?

ive also just felt a popping, scared me xx

ive also just felt a popping, scared me xx

Did u hear a pop too?? It was a loud pop lol, it was bizarre!

Spammy - I was thinking of calling MW but I feel absolutely fine now, it was just a bit weird. I am still getting the foof pains but I'm not too worried now. Was just wondering if anyone else has had this.

I have an appt on 30th, I'll mention it then :) x

yeah i did, felt like an elastic going, me and my mum were only discussing these feelings yesterday.
Im gonna keep an eye and tell midwife tomorrow when i see her, thought it was time lol x

i had a 'pop' with my first when i went into labour....my waters breaking although i hardly noticed the waters they came very gradually it was the contractions that gave it away. but if you are feeling fine who knows unless your waters are sliwly leaking? sorry no real answer just wanted to let you know i had the pop!

When mine went I was lying down, I heard and snapping sound and felt what felt like a very sharp kick. It sounded like an elastic band snapping! I strained a little lol to see if anything would come out but nothing did. It wasn't till I sat up and baby moved that they came gushing! X I'd get checked though, they may have gone but buns is in the way of them gushing x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't think it was my waters tbh, it happened almost a week ago and I've been fine since.
Was very strange, but I'm not worried anymore :)

Thanks for the replies though ladies x

Ah sorry! I never looked at the date xx glad everything is ok x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member