wtf almighty pop!

Minxy said:
Sounds like a water break to me.

Was it like a cracking/popping sound?

yeah.. wasn't a nice noise at all :think: :think:

i haven't spoken since it happened. im just numb in case it is.
im gonna keep walking round for a bit

Ring the labour ward and tell them Kim. They might want you to go in so they can check to see if it was your waters.

I had a weird pop noise up high in my belly when i went into labour with my 3rd.......i was like wtf then...about an hour later i had another of these pops and WHOOSH waters went ........and labour started.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Natural mamma said:
I had a weird pop noise up high in my belly when i went into labour with my 3rd.......i was like wtf then...about an hour later i had another of these pops and WHOOSH waters went ........and labour started.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thats what it was liike, it was high up.
but if it is my waters, why are thye not coming!!

call the labour ward matey.

It will put your mind at rest if nothing else.

And have a bucket to hand just in case!!!

:hug: :hug:

i've just bounced around on my ball for ten mins and washed my hair leaning over the bath (thought it might shift baby a bit if i was leaning over)

But nothings happening.
I can feel very TINY trickles but i think that's the infection i've got anyway.. plus the midiwfe tried that sweep this morning so i think that can make it a bit more watery? :think: :think:

i've no pain whatsoever, and haven't even had a show yet.

i'm kinda hoping that it's not my waters because the midwife said my cervix was so high and closed and it would end up being along bloody labour!
plus.... im terrified :lol: :lol:

i'm actually hoping it's not lol so please don't get excited people!
:wall: :wall: :wall:

But to be fair kimbo you gotta think of the baby :)

I'd say defo ring the ward just to see what they say, especially if you have an infection.

:D

I'm not sure, my waters were broken for me at the hospital so haven't experienced the pop and gush myself.
If it were me I'd call the midwife, maybe you will be next! :dance:

I hope it is the start for you

BUT

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at my image of a hugely pregnant Kimbo jumping up and down, running up and down stairs etc etc and love the TMI of light coloured PJs to see it easier

just reminds me of banging a new sauce bottle on the end to try and get something out :rotfl: :rotfl:

ive got changed again... im gonna check in a couple of hours and if theyre even slightly damp i will ring up.. thanks everyone :hug:

libs said:
I hope it is the start for you

BUT

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at my image of a hugely pregnant Kimbo jumping up and down, running up and down stairs etc etc and love the TMI of light coloured PJs to see it easier

just reminds me of banging a new sauce bottle on the end to try and get something out :rotfl: :rotfl:

jesus :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooh kimbo :think:

reckon you're defo gonna go pop later :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: personally though i think your being a bit selfish jumping the queue and leaving me here on my own, thought you were gonna wait for me :rotfl:

Try doing a headstand so it shifts leah away from your cervix

Or have a bath, that may make her shift about a bit and sometimes brings labours on for some women

Oh and you say you hope it aint labour yet cause MW says it'll be a long labour due to your cervix....don't you know ALL 1st labours are generally long :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: were you hoping for a miracle pain free short labour by any chance :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

have you had a poo recently? I get a popping high up on the left hand side of my bump and it's normally trapped wind...

I panicked the first time it happened and thought it was my waters going but nothing happened and the MW told me it was wind moving along my bowels which are squashed up with the expanding uterus x

Either way if it is hon then best of luck.

You looked around the house maybe Little leah popped out without you realising ;)

x

iv got family here so keep nipping on and off.
had a little bit of rusty coloured spotting but i think thats from the internal today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back