a wii question????

rach

Reaction score
hi all as some of you already know we have bought the 2 older children a wii each for xmas there are so many accessories out there which ones do we actually need ????????
they have 1 controller which came with the wii but we are planning on getting a second 1
we have bought them the mega pack each which comes with the sports accessories the driving wheel and skins and straps
what are the nunchucks (sp) for???
what is this dock think for the controllers???
do we need these things?????
what about good games
daniel is 8 so far he has wii sports, sonic rings???, spongebob, and big brain
luke is 14 he has wii sports, sonic rings???, gt pro series and big brain

any other suggestions????

we use the nunchucks for boxing on wii sports

isnt the dock the charger or is that called something else :think:

Get them a charger for each handset. Otherwise they will need a lot of batteries. Because of the way the recharger works (it has a pack that goes in to the battery slot instead of batteries) you will need one for each controller. If they have controllers that would only be used sometimes by friends then it might not be worth getting the recharger for them though. Mario Galaxies comes out in November and is on my OHs Christmas list - though admittedly he is 28, not 8 :D
The nunchucks have different uses in different games. In Zelda you use both the handset and the nunchuck as controllers, one in each hand.

I have got DH a wii for christmas and is becoming very expensive all the things we need to buy for it :shock: he wanted the horse racing game and he needed the nunchunk(sp) for it.

Do the control chargewrs fit them all - I have bought an extra controller for him was wondering if I just bought one charger thing it would do for both?

Xxx

Get Wii play that comes with a controller and is £35 quid.

Some of the driving games look ace too. :)

The charger only does one handset unfortunately. Instead of batteries you have a rechargeable pack that fits in the handset so one wouldn't be any good if you wanted to use 2 controllers.
OH says normal batteries last around 15 hours of play (though he seemed unsure). He says it would be cheaper to buy a normal set of rechargable batteries, not special wii ones, just regular AA rechargeables with charger. Apparently we have 2 wii chargers because they are cool
:lol:
The nunchucks use the main controller power so you don't need seperate batteries or chargers for them.

Yeah and quite cheap too I think i might get one :)

kalia said:
The charger only does one handset unfortunately. Instead of batteries you have a rechargeable pack that fits in the handset so one wouldn't be any good if you wanted to use 2 controllers.
OH says normal batteries last around 15 hours of play (though he seemed unsure). He says it would be cheaper to buy a normal set of rechargable batteries, not special wii ones, just regular AA rechargeables with charger. Apparently we have 2 wii chargers because they are cool
:lol:
The nunchucks use the main controller power so you don't need seperate batteries or chargers for them.

my bfs charger fits 2 wii controllers.
this what he got

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... %3EWII.htm charges 2 wii controllers

thanks everyone so basically i need another controller a double charging thingy 2 nunchuck things and wii play????
oh my word this is turning into the most expensive xmas ever :shock:
xxxxxxxxxx

but think of the boys faces when they open them on xmas day rach, aaaaaaarw so cute!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Rach what a lot of people are goin is buying 2 lots of "wii play" @ £35 each, then sticking one of the games on ebay and just taking the controller.

Bear in mind they are really hard to get hold of at the moment, the game alone is going on ebay for between 15-25 quid!

We got the wii play game just for the extra controller, it's a bargain and the games are amusing. Then we just got another nunchuck off of hmv. You need to nunchuck only on certain games like the boxing on wii sports and I use it on Trauma center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back