a xmas present sticky

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Mods, could we have a xmas present sticky so that people could post about presents for certain ages. Every has got someone small to buy for whether it be their children, neices, nephews etc.

I could start it off.
Jessica is 2 and im going to get her a leap pad, dora laptop and dora clothes. Probably some dora figures and my little ponies.

But, maybe someone else might be buying for their 2 year old an might give me an idea of something better/different.
Oh, and dont get me started on what to buy Joe. I have no idea.

Laurax.

liam is going to be 11 months, so we got him a keyboard from woolies, i think it is chad valley, and a tomy play dome, which looks great.

joshua is 4 and we got him a superman bike, a leap pad, superman toys. he has got a superman scooter from his nan.

kieran has a diamondback bmx and a signed picture of joe cole (he is 11), so far.

all my kids pressies are done,one of the pressies that i really like for lily who is 3 in january and harry who is 6 in may but mental age 3 is a leapster karaoke machine,it looks really good,chloes(7) main present is a keyboard with a stand and a microphone.not naming rest as dh has gone stupid again and weve got boxes upstairs with kids presents in,got 32 more presents to get for family etc :x

We have got Jacob a leappad and the pooh loves you book to go with it, a book called The First Christmas which tells the nativity story, there is a thing to press on it which plays Away in a Manger too :)

My mum is buying him a bumbo that I know of and has bought him a selection of books. MIL has bought him a new Grobag as he is growing out of the ones we got him at birth and a romper suit from Mamas and Papas which says, My First Christmas on the front. My sister is going to buy him some toys for in the bath.

I have asked people not to go mad buying him things but I am guessing my request will fall on deaf ears from what people are saying.

Xxx

im getting my 2 young cousins a board game...they get sick of PS games so easily... not sure what to get though yet!

alex (6) has a childrens laptop with all learning games n stuff, he's also got a micro machines giant truck thing (lol hubby loved it) and then he has junior scrabble n junior monopoly

chris (5) has a giant remote control off road jeep thing (again hubby loved it), one of those puzzleballs a cars one cos hes mad on cars, and a hot wheels track plus a couple of games too

all ryan has so far is the bounce n spin zebra
really stuck with ryan, does anyone have any ideas?

will probs get them all a new outfit too but tryin to keep it down this year went crazy last year :shock:

im going to get Jakob a ball pool and some little timberland winter warmers i saw in selfridges..i have asked my mom to get him one of the leapfrog leap and groove things

Lyn_no3 said:
alex (6) has a childrens laptop with all learning games n stuff, he's also got a micro machines giant truck thing (lol hubby loved it) and then he has junior scrabble n junior monopoly

chris (5) has a giant remote control off road jeep thing (again hubby loved it), one of those puzzleballs a cars one cos hes mad on cars, and a hot wheels track plus a couple of games too

all ryan has so far is the bounce n spin zebra
really stuck with ryan, does anyone have any ideas?

will probs get them all a new outfit too but tryin to keep it down this year went crazy last year :shock:

that bounce and twist zebra is brilliant my mum has brought it for danielle and we open it up and put it together. hurray up christmas day!!!! :lol:

sorry only just seen this :oops:
really cool!! i was dyin to get it out when we got home with it and before i hid it ryan was toddlin round my bedroom playin with the things on springs on the top so at least i know he is interested!!

i cant wait to get it out he is goin to love it!! well i am anyway :D

i want to get it for B but i wanna know if its worth the dosh first

from what honey said it sounds like it, took me ages to track it down sarah they hadnt got them in toys r us when i went, n non in early learnin only place i found it was mothercare super store on the wyvern :shock:

madi will be 3 months :eek: :shock: ive seen loads of bits we what to get her lol

Sophie who is 2 is getting a kitchen and lots of other bits and bobs

Alastair will be 3 months and im not too sure yet what to get him, Hev what things u getting Madi??

Cant belive Madi is a week old already :shock:

lol neither can i!

were getting her a play gym thig made by v tech

a bangle with her name on (keep sake)

a BIG teddy

lots of little bits an bobs :D

Alice is 2 next month so for her birthday we are getting her a kitchen and mini dyson as she loves cleaning. And for xmas we are getting her a vsmile system for the TV and loads of little things. Spoiling her this year as baby is coming on 29th December and want her to enjoy herself.

Hannah X

I've got lily a rocking sally sheep she'll be 6 1/2 months but the sally sheep is for 9+ months so she'll have to wait a bit to go on it.

xSuzx

So far I've got Aaron A pluto teddy from the disney store because he took a shine to it! Some mega bloks monster trucks, some books, a santa teddy (we got him a reindeer last year), little people zoo set and my mind has one blank! Going to get him the penguin that goes in the bath and sings and swims but apart from that he had so much for his birthday I don't know what to buy! Trying not to buy big things cos he got so many big things for his b day we have no where to put them! So he's getting things to fit in his happy snack sack on his highchair :lol: My mum was thinking of buying him a nice toy box but we don't even have a place for that to go haha.

I get paid tomorrow so Christmas shopping here I come :D

I would love to get Charlie that trike that Kina posted on here a while ago, its always out of stock :(
I have spent lots of money on toys over the last few months, Charlie doesnt play with them!! Think Ill get her a remote control, and a lap top! They are the only things she is interested in......She is licking the lap top as i type :shock: hehe

I stopped buying for my nieces and nephews as my family is getting huge! I simply couldn't afford it. Now I am having our baby after xmas and I feel like I want to buy for the children this year!

I need some good inexpensive ideas for what to buy. The book people have some great book collections with cd's which could be split! I just love books and thought this could be a good idea to save £. :roll:
Well the end of the year will be expensive for us with our boy coming!

luke (13) is having a bike and a free view set top box for his bedroom other than that playstation games dvds cds clothes and a few novelty bits xxx

for those looking for gifts for other family members
boots now has their 3 for 2 offer on all xmas pressies and loads of toys from birth up :D they got some great stuff for babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back