Writing a book..

WishingHoping

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am writing a book about "what they don't tell you about Pregnancy" and would LOVE to have your input about things. I have put in the book that I have asked opinions of online forum ladies & please only comment if you want too - I won't be featuring names or anything just people's opinions & experiences. Good & bad!!

Can you give me an idea of what you did/do when TTC?? How long you TTC?? Did you WTT?? What crazy & wacky things did you try when TTC??

How did you find Tri-1/2/3? What was the hardest part? What was the best part?

Thank you & I will be putting the book online once it is completed for those who would like to read it.

xx

Swollen bits. Piles. Dark nipples. Kicking the cervix. Baby trying to claw its way out. Mood swings including paranoia. Acid indigestion. Pgp. Bloat and food babies. Headaches. Hairy legs. Fatigue and insomnia. These are all the things I experienced and didn't know about any of them before falling pregnant with lb

Fanny daggers!! Ouch!! And not being able to reach your bits to erm...tidy up, before doctors and midwives see everything lol.....oh and developing dark patches on your face that look like nothing short of a superhero mask....pregnancy cholasma does not just appear on me as dark patches, it looks like I'm trying to resemble catwoman haha.

One of the nicest parts is definitely feeling the baby move.....and the fact that your DH MUST massage your feet every night without fail, especially when they're swelled to the point of looking like bullfrogs x

Last edited:
Swollen feet - no one warned me that whilst my stomach would (slowly) deflate like a balloon but my feet would swell up like 2 after giving birth.

Saggy apron stomach that no amount of exercise will sort, plus my beautiful tiger strips all over my tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back