strangest pregnancy symptoms!

littlelaura

Reaction score
I want to start a chat about strangest pregnancy symptoms , so things like the weirdest food cravings and how early did you start to experience them in your pregnancy and what to expect while pregnant

Its just a chance to share reminiss and laugh about your experiences!

Xx

I knew I was preg before I did a test, because when I was shaving my lady garden, and using the mirror to help me see, my foof, and my legs where they join was a purplely colour. I had the same thing with the boys too xx

My sil has told me she get,s a funny smell to her hair when she,s preg!! Think it,s just when she straightens it

Last edited:
I get a "smell" craving for cleaning stuff! Not bleach or anything too strong, but soaps, shampoo, washing up liquid, washing powder. I dont have the desire to eat it thank god lol, but i'll sit there in the bath smelling the bubbles lol. I had it with my first pregnancy aswell. Not my 2nd or 3rd though strangly! x

I can't believe I am about to admit this publicly lol - I have developed an overwhelming urge to chew dry sponges!! I also can't be around a bottle of turps or any really strong smelling cleaning products as I just want to sniff them! I'll get my coat...

In my two week wait to find out I had a constant twitch in my eye - coincidence?!!

In my two week wait to find out I had a constant twitch in my eye - coincidence?!!

:shock: I had this really early on in my pregnancy! I thought there's no way it could be related!! x

I had hiccups daily in pregnancy. I think I've had them once since having my lo.

I also had brown finger tips at the start of my pregnancy

i was just really tired in the first few weeks (i'm never normally tired) and i used to sleep for about 18 hours a day also craved tangy cherry harribo sweets!

My wee smelt of popcorn lol! Sorry tmi x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

My mouth tastes like unwellness iykwim and I CANNOT get rid of it!! Doesn't matter if I brush my teeth a trillion times - still there!
Oh and yellow CM x

I had really bizare dreams right from really early on, waking at 3/4am all the time, really restless borken sleep , before and just after getting a bfp. then bad constipation from just a few days past ovulation right up to when I had baby.

later on in pregnancy, I would burp! all the time (and I never burp normally).

My first three pregnancys I got terrible skin and last time I got really lovely skin, so nice to bloom in pregnancy like your supposed too!!! yayy

I have double sneezes lol! I only usually sneeze once but since being pregnant i always sneeze twice in a row lol its really really strange x

I hiccup ALL the time! At least once an hour lol. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh I had awful acne and a rotten taste in my mouth in tri 1 and 2. Not metallic, just horrible.xx

I was talking to my friend about this the other day and the week before I did a test we had met for a costa and had to sit outside because I was absolutely boiling and was having hot sweats, it was only average temperature!
I also couldn't finish a Cumberland sausage because it was too spicy!

I wanted the pastry from pork pies for 2 days and that was it!
I hate pork pies lol

My mouth tastes like unwellness iykwim and I CANNOT get rid of it!! Doesn't matter if I brush my teeth a trillion times - still there!
Oh and yellow CM x

My mouth is like this :sad: nothing helps. yuck yuck yuck. having quite a bit of cm again as well.

I get a "smell" craving for cleaning stuff! Not bleach or anything too strong, but soaps, shampoo, washing up liquid, washing powder. I dont have the desire to eat it thank god lol, but i'll sit there in the bath smelling the bubbles lol. I had it with my first pregnancy aswell. Not my 2nd or 3rd though strangly! x

omg i had this when i was pregnant with my son - i adored the smell of rubber mats, hot
water bottles etc!!!! weird...........
when i was pregnant with my daughter i became obsessed with fresh tomatoes - as soon as she was weaned they became her favorite food and she still eats them by the punnet now and she's 15! i'm not craving anything (yet) this time, but would love to have the things we cant have (soft cheese, seafood etc)

clara x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back