Week 39, breathlessness and feeling sick

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello again:)

I have been reading on the internet that I should not have any more problems breathing as baby went down but this last week has been bad for that. I am getting breathlessness for nothing, even talking!!!!
Also, I have felt sick at some times with some bile coming up in my mouth (sorry for TMI)

Anybody else got that at late stage of pregnancy?
Sorry I have so many questions lol

Nathalie

hiya hun - really sorry i cant help but maybe a call to your MW wouldnt go a miss? Hope you feel better soon xxx

It could simply be you're having a tired day, sometimes they can hit you out of nowhere. Bile comming up in your throat sounds like heartburn to me. Very common in later pregnancy. Try chomping on Gaviscon after meals and before bed. It's fine for pregnant ladies to take.

zx

Hi,

I had heartburn and breathlessness right up until I had him I'm afraid. Although he did engage I didn't get much relief when he did but then I'm only 5ft so maybe that accounts for it?

Hope yours goes before then though, it's so horrible isn't it?

+++

I have had the same thing and I think this has started to return again now. I feel very breathless most of the day even though the baby is much lower now than weeks ago, it is diffucult most of the time and becomes frightening.

Last night at 3am i awoke thinking my throat was tightening up and closing on me, had the same bile feelings and what not, BH, tightenings and sharp pains very low for about an hour or more, followed by 2 panic attacks where your whole body shakes uncontrolably, yet I know how to manage my panic attacks now and I hate them all the same...(didn't know what was happening to me).

We all went for dinner last night (when I was extremely tired to start with) and my mum said it would be a good idea to drink some Ginnus (spelling???) I know that this must have caused all these symptoms as I was very gassy (TMI) and the low pains I put down to the gas also...

Finally, fell asleep at 5am and woke this morning feeling fine. I have also becone allergic to berries through this pregnancy. I usually take heart medication (though not since being pregnant) and I have the same reaction when my heart goes CRAZY to strawberries, jams and even juices with berries in them. Isn't that lovely... I LOVE STRAWBERRIES... hope this changes after the baby arrives...

A great tip for indigestion and heart burn is SPARKLING WATER, I was in hospital at 5 months pregnant, and made ot do every test and exam under the sun only to find out the name is 'Coscondritus' - they will give you all those gas fighters and what not but Sparkling water works the best, just drink it during the day, it really makes you burp heaps and it WORKS!!!

Good Luck and I hope you are feeling better,

Luv, Tineke

Hello

Ive had Bile coming up too when i get really bad heartburn and when i burb, i dont know much people that get this, but i guess were just one of the lucky ones, i hope it settles down for you, your almost done!!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back