baby practising breathing?

Kimbo

Reaction score
i know babies start to practise breathing now by inhaling the fluid... can u see them doing this?

i know where her back is, and every so often it will rise up and down quickly as if she was gasping for breath.. a perfect rythm and lasts for about half an hour at a time.. is this her practising to breathe?

its not hiccups that im seeing... lol

Never say never, it could well be :D

Oh and I'm always feeling around my stomach for unusual movements and kicks, so you're not alone there :lol:

It sounds like ur aorta pulsing, its the main artery that supplies the blood to ur abdomen and ur legs etc... U know when u lie on ur stomach (before preg) and u can feel a pulsing? Well its that but as baby is pushing everything outwards its more noticable and visable sometimes.

God how clever am i?!?! :lol: Nah I asked at hospital last time I was there cos I thought it might be babys heartbeat or something & they explained what it was :) hope that helps :D

lisa&alex said:
god knows.. but i recon u need to get a hobbie

:shock: How Rude?!

At my last scan the Doc saw the baby breathing - I couldnt see a thing personally - he said it was good, but you wouldnt notice it without a scan ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back