Would you

Yay it's arrived!!!! I am so so so glad you love it! It looks great against the cot! Xx I couldn't wait for you to see the tag to be honest :D x I'm so happy to see it in its new home!!!!

Stunning! I want it for myself! Xx

Kaiden Stanley 27/09/12- the missing piece of mine & daddy's jigsaw is now complete. You are my life xXx

Yay it's arrived!!!! I am so so so glad you love it! It looks great against the cot! Xx I couldn't wait for you to see the tag to be honest :D x I'm so happy to see it in its new home!!!!

It looks amazing against the dark wood.

Gosh I am so, so happy with it. Can't wait to show OH.

I did blub, such a pretty quilt but as I say the little touches just make it that extra bit special.

xxxxxx

Stunning! I want it for myself! Xx

Kaiden Stanley 27/09/12- the missing piece of mine & daddy's jigsaw is now complete. You are my life xXx

PM Helen hun, I can't tell you have pretty it is!

Everyone needs one of these quilts lol

xxxxxxx

I want one too! So beautiful.

Can I ask was it made from any fabric you sent?

And also how did you arrange to make payment for it?

I really really want one....or two :shock: OH is gonna kill me lol

I want one too! So beautiful.

Can I ask was it made from any fabric you sent?

And also how did you arrange to make payment for it?

I really really want one....or two :shock: OH is gonna kill me lol

I've pm'd you chick :)

Omg I want one too! Can you PM me some details too please? Absolutely gorgeous x

That is gorgeous! I love the homemade stuff too. Can you pm me the details please :) im thinking along the lines of eilidhs 1st birthday xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow this is beautiful!!! Lucky James!

I'd be interested of you could pm details lovely. Have you set up a Facebook page? X

Yes I have a fb page, I'll pm you xx

Can you also pm me details/Facebook page please Hun? The quilt is absolutely stunning. You're one very talented lady! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back