• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you?

missac

Reaction score
I don't want to start any arguments here but just wanted to ask:

Just reading sky news and there is a picture of Madeleine's Dad kidding goodbye to the twins before he and his wife go to meet the Pope.

I find it very odd that they could leave their remaining children, if it were me they wouldn't be out of my sight, I would not trust one single person with them. Is it just me that thinks this?

I have said in the past that I wouldn't wish this on anyone etc, but this is a little strange if you ask me!

I wouldn't have left them i would have taken them with me.....

but i also wouldn't of left them all in that room...

I don't wanna cause arguements either but this is my opinon :)

i find the whole thing very oddmissac!! :shock:

i know they want their baby back but will meeting the pope assist in that at all???

as for leaving their other two children - well they had no fears in leaving the three of them in their hotel room alone whilst they dined elsewhere............

i do sympathise with them but in the back of my mind i hear ''silly gits silly gits silly gits''

i wouldnt be able to leave them, but i wouldnt have left them anyway like the other lady said

i would never leave B alone i dont even let him the garden alone incase

and we live in a good area

they leave there kids most days while they go kids clubs Braydon would be there with me non stop if summit had happened like that i

i wouldnt leave them either...

still think something fishy is going on here with this poor girl..

did anyone see the video footage that was realsed today in the paper, showing maddy getting on the plane... tbh i dont see the point in showing it cos it was all blury and you couldnt make out who she was, so if they hoping for ppl to see her in person rather than pictures, its not a job well done if you ask me... :roll:

I think they do werid things.... like i was readin there diary thing in the sun the other day and the twins spend soo much time away from them at kids club now if this happened to me i wouldn't be able to let them out of my sight to even go to the toilet let alone leave them at a kids club....

I know they are doin all they can for madeline but sure the twins could be with them a bit more :think:

sunshinestars said:
i wouldnt leave them either...

still think something fishy is going on here with this poor girl..

did anyone see the video footage that was realsed today in the paper, showing maddy getting on the plane... tbh i dont see the point in showing it cos it was all blury and you couldnt make out who she was, so if they hoping for ppl to see her in person rather than pictures, its not a job well done if you ask me... :roll:

there is something far more going on showing pictures of her moving or still!!

the abductors will have far less chance of dehuminising her if they see her eerywhere with a name / family etc.
The family are doing what i wold do and thats keeping her alive and still a human with feeling etc.

thats why when they do the appeals to abductors they get the paretns to repeat the childs name over and over agian. to make her a PERSON not a thing to be abused etc.

oh i seeeeeee thanks for that budge..

4 weeks now though isnt it, honestly i dont think she will be reunited with her parents... its ben needham all over again, :cry:

It was said that the pope was meant to be making a statement or however you say it :? at the vatican about madeline but they were saying on the news that this was highly unlikely as children go missing all the time and this wouldnt be likely that they would only be there to see him and nothing else this was on the news on the radio earlier .

The only thing i find odd that in such a place where there would be 100s of holiday makers that not one person seen a thing now whats the likely hood of that?? Sorry just seems strange and as other have said i wouldnt have even dreamed of leaving my kids alone in a foreign country which you dont really know let alone them being all in one room alone :x

i think that robert whatever his name is did it!!!

Im not too sure tbh if that wsa the case wouldnt they have found some sort of evidence by now? And not to be horrid ok she may be found but whats the likely hood look at kids that go missing all the time and that horrid things tha can happen :(

Flossy82 said:
Im not too sure tbh if that wsa the case wouldnt they have found some sort of evidence by now? And not to be horrid ok she may be found but whats the likely hood look at kids that go missing all the time and that horrid things tha can happen :(

fook onws whats been found though eh. the protugal ploice tell us shite

He could have taken her, and sold her on with no evidence..
it does happen..

madeliene where are you!

budge said:
i think that robert whatever his name is did it!!!

There is so much speculation around him, ...they are trying to analyise his mobile phone calls on the night she went to that other guy...and he also had emails to a british guy who had a yacht in the habour there...there was a man seen carrying a struggling girl towards the harbour at the beginning of all this if you remember???? :think: In which case, she could be anywhere now....

I still believe she is alive tho.

And I couldnt think of leaving the twins if that was me, but everyone is different I suppose......

I know !!!!! :twisted:

I hope she is still alive but its lookin bleaker and bleaker the more days she's gone

I really feel for her parents and all her family :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back