• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh dear - wetting myself a little bit.

Becs

Reaction score
No not kidding, have got a cold with a cough at the mo' and have just discovered that most coughing fits result in a sight dampening of the knickers! This is since I had my son - oh no what can I do? I had noticed I was a little weaker in the lower muscular region, but this is really not good!

Welcome to my world Becs - I have been told I have a slight prolapse brought on by this pregnancy - I have this virus at the moment and every cough brings a waterfall!! Thank god for Tenalady!! The doctors have told me that there are a couple of things they can do afterwards that will help - some involving surgery and some not... I would speak to your GP I dont think anyone needs to suffer with this these days :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

OMG Jane you are about to pop! Sorry to change the subject but what a beautiful ticker you have. Be careful, i pee myself when I am taken unawares :lol: :hug:

becs im the same :rotfl: infact i pee'd myself the first time i ran after having him aswell lol but coughing or sneezing fits is a deffo no no ! i cant tell you how many times i changed me pantz last week in a day :oops: :rotfl:

Don't worry hun.. I'm the same too! It's really starting to annoy me now! :wall: The thing that sets me off (as weird as it sounds) is if I'm anywhere near water! :lol: If I wash up, put the washing machine on, wash my hands, I feel a really urgent need to wee! I have to keep running upstairs and dashing to the toilet but when I get there, nothing comes out! I have to agree with reallyoldmum.. thank god for tenalady!

If it's that much of a problem for you, I would go and see your GP about it and see what advice they can give you. :hug:

Pelvic floor, pelvic floor, pelvic floor.

TBH there isn't much they will do if you plan to have more children. Any ops good work will be undone if you have another baby so they end to wait till childbearing is over and done with. And they usually wait till at least a year has passed after having a baby before they do anything. They prefer to give nature time to heal. Nerves can take up to a year to repair etc. Mostly though they won't operate unless there is a real problem long term. Generally things just need time.

Stress incontinence is normal after having a baby. If you do pelvic floor exercises lots it will help.

Doesn't sound like its too bad for you if its only really a problem when sneezing or coughing atm. Keep on with pelvic floor and it should improve over time.

Sounds terrible but am ttc for number two so if am going to need t be 'fixed', I think I will wait until I am sure I won't need fixing again! It is very embarrassing! My aunt had an operation to help her involentary outbursts. I think I would rather it was just a one off. Gosh, I suddenly understand how much money is to be made by tena lady type products!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

P.S I find it really hard todo pelivic floor exercises as they feel like an uncomfortable un-orgasms. It actually drives me mad!

Becs - I feel ready to pop :lol: I still cant believe we are this close myself - it seems so unreal after all the troubles we had last year :D I just hope he waits until I am rid of this horrid virus - between the wetting myself and the pulled tummy muscle I am feeling very sorry for myself at the moment :D I've also got to hang on because Hannah doesnt get back until the 28th January and she would kill me if she wasnt in the country when we had him :D

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back