Anything that you just wouldn't ever wear?

lainey said:
Tights - I HATE TIGHTS i cant think of anything worse!!!! esp girls who wear them on nights out in nightclubs where u sweat with the heat :puke: I feel sorry for any guy that pulls a girl takes them home and discovers their wearing tights esp after a night raving it up in some night club with nylons on

NO bloke would ever know whether they were tights or not on the first meeting or they'd get a slap from me :rotfl:

Hey this thread better get locked I might get offended by someones answer but seeing as it's me i'll probably be ignored!

Come on Becks, there's no need to keep harping on about the same issue - there was good reason to lock the least favourite baby names thread. Judging from the PMs we got, the majority of members felt it was offensive, hence it being locked.

I'm sorry but I just felt if someone doesnt like a name then fair do's what difference does it make to anyone else?
I found it petty
I will keep my mouth shut from now on :)

Because when people start detailing their reasons why they don't like certain names it can hurt other people's feelings, that's what the difference is - and upsetting other members is not what this forum is all about.

Fair enough, people don't like certain names, and people are entitled to their own opinions - but when those opinions become offensive to other members, it's gone too far.

I don't wear anything that most people wear and will probaly find most of my wardrobe on this thread but thats cool because I love being a weirdo....and yes I love my fishnets but only stockings cuz tights give me thrush :rotfl:
I can't wear pink and I never wear sporty clothing, designer gear, blue denim, chav stuff or sandles. I love being different I am me and I never get upset when people are critical of what I wear. :D
Clothing is very much a personal choice and reflection of personality and everyone would feel uncomfortable if they were made to dress in clothing they didn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back