would you want to know?

laetitia85 said:
oh definately it makes no difference, that's why I told myself I will wait, and my OH wants to wait too. We'll find out at 20 weeks, we've made up our minds. but i wouldn't want anyone around me judging me because i chose to do it at 9 weeks if that was the case, because i know in my heart my motives for doing it would never be wrong i.e abortion. but ur right, might as well wait for the free test at 20 weeks!

I wasn't implying you were doing it for wrong reasons, nor was I judging you. I was saying SOME sick individuals may have it done for the wrong reasons... :roll:

frangelle said:
laetitia85 said:
oh definately it makes no difference, that's why I told myself I will wait, and my OH wants to wait too. We'll find out at 20 weeks, we've made up our minds. but i wouldn't want anyone around me judging me because i chose to do it at 9 weeks if that was the case, because i know in my heart my motives for doing it would never be wrong i.e abortion. but ur right, might as well wait for the free test at 20 weeks!

I wasn't implying you were doing it for wrong reasons, nor was I judging you. I was saying SOME sick individuals may have it done for the wrong reasons... :roll:

Oh I know u wouldn't judge me im just saying in general i wouldn't want people to think im doing it for the wrong reasons. One thing i know about this forum and that i love, is the fact that everyone respects everyone's decisions! :hug: no one judges anyone and that's why i feel i can share just about anything with anybody on here! my friend's friend had 4 abortions!! but i still think that if she came here everyone would respect her and treat her the same as everyone else. do you think they were right to offer it as a competition prize on This Morning last week?

Oh thats Ok I thought I'd offended you :? I wouldn't believe for a second that anyone of us respectable laydees on this forum would ever do that! :wink:

But there are some sick people with funny ideas out there :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back