Would you like a girl or a boy, if you could choose?

Jaidy

Reaction score
Just thought id start a fun little thread to keep us busy in these first few weeks :lol:

Do any of you have preference as to what sex you would like your baby to be, supposing you had a choice?

I know we all want healthy babies and it doesnt matter what the sex is at the end of the day but be interesting to see who would like to be in Team Pink and who would like to be in Team Blue!

I hand on heart, dont mind sounds boring I know. Im 50/50 split as to whether id like a boy or a girl. Somedays i think yes, I really want a girl and then other days vice versa.

For practicality, id love another boy because I have a boy already and have all the boys clothes, accessories etc! And as the kids are going to be sharing a room it would be easier with two boys sharing.

However, a girl would be lovely to as id have a pigeon pair then and could go mad buying tons of gorgeous pink dresses and glittery tops! :rotfl:

Cant wait to see!!!!!!!

I'm with you Jaidy on the practicality and room sharing thing...

Don't really have a preference but it'll make things a lot easier if it's another boy! On the other hand it would be nice to have a little girl!

I think we will be finding out at the 20 week scan, so not all that long to wait!!

x

I'd like a little boy but i really think im having another girl but like you said as long as it is healthy thats all that matters

hmmm id like a little girl :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i knew from around 6weeks from instinct that chrsitopher was going to be a boy and i have a gut instnct this will be a girl and cheri22 predicted girl only due in july (shes a month out as i will be roughly due in june :cheer: :cheer: )

so team pink for me....but a healthy bundle is my main wish :hug:

For some strange reason i have a massive feeling its going to be a boy! May be its because me and my sister are the only girls to be born in the family for generations - they have all been boys. And my hubby's family is the same. Who knows though, i might be wrong. I have to admit though, id love a little girl and so would my OH, but, if its a boy il still be thrilled :):)

i have a girl and boy already so to be honest i don't mind, i suppose boys are easier in my experiance so if i HAD to say i'd say boy however i would be just as happy if i ended up having a girl

I also have one of each so its hard to say lol :lol: But i dont mind either way although i think this one is going to be a boy for some reason or another :)

Jaidy, I could have written the same as you! I think Stanley would make a better big bro to a boy, and the house is certainly kitted out. But I do have a stripy tights and purple addiciton that only a girl can cure :lol:

Minxy said:
Jaidy, I could have written the same as you! I think Stanley would make a better big bro to a boy, and the house is certainly kitted out. But I do have a stripy tights and purple addiciton that only a girl can cure :lol:

Well this is it Minxy, there are so many pros and cons for both sex.....so whatever its going to be is meant to be and il be more than chuffed either way :D

I'm in the same boat there! I already have a little girl so having another one would be easier as I have tonnes of her clothes stashed away in the loft (went a bit overboard with the pink dresses, etc., as it was my first!), so I'd just have to dig 'em out.. and I've always wanted two little girls! But like everyone else, I don't really mind as long as it's healthy!
:D

I think mines a girl. Zoltar said it would be so I'm trusting him :)
boy or girl, i'm not bothered which, as long as it pops out healthy.
Hubby would like a boy but i've explained you can do boy things with girls too, girls can pay football and on the playstation just as good as boys. I was a tomboy and wasnt into dolls or anything. I imagine if we have a girl she'll be pretty much like I was in nature.

Well after having 3 boys i would really love a little girl so i can put some pink back into this family!! After scan at 14 weeks hubby thinks we are having a girl but i think it might be another boy so i am staying well away from the girls sections in the shops! We are probably going to find out at the next scan in november!

on my side of the family (and my mums side) we haven't had a girl for 23 years - every baby born has been a boy!

I dont mind what i have but pink section in shops seems to be standing out more to me for some reason lol
Not long til i can find out :D
X

I already have one of each and when I get up the duff again, I would love another boy!

Hand on my heart, I honestly don't know because I can't imagine not having a boy and a girl in my family!! So either one will do to start me off lol

I have a boy, so a girl would be lovely..however, we've all the clothes for a boy. I try not to dwell on it too much and just hope baby is healthy and the pregnancy goes well.

I was absolutely convinced i was having a baby boy.

We we're told last week its a girl. I even asked at my scan on Monday if it was still a girl lol cause i seriously couldnt believe it. I wasnt too bothered but my OH already has a little boy and REALLY wanted a girl so when we we're told we both cried lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back