Are you going to find out?

Hi I just joined today :)

I'm not going to find out - I really want that suprise right at the end when they announce 'It's a.......'. It's going to be hard waiting - especially when I have my 20 week scan in December and it would be so tempting to ask, but I want to be strong!! As for clothes I like neutral colours anyway and will just buy a few unisex babygro's and sleep suits to begin with.

I can't believe your hospital doesn't tell you the sex if you want to know - that's a shame for you!

Amanda x

I completely agree with Amanda (my 20 week scan is in dec too!) x

Cherelle - yes it's still a suprise at 20 weeks, but it's like opening your Xmas presents before the big day!! Lol xx

Hi there girls
I found out with both of my children.I dont do surprises but my partner has made me promise not find out this time.Its gona be torture not asking that question but just gona have to gag my self lol.Iam lucky as i have a girl and boy already so i dont really mind either way ....xxx

I have to find out due to tests that need to be done and im quite happy about that as would love to be able to shop for the right clothes in advance and enjoy that side of it all x

Oooh I can't wait, can hardly wait to 20 weeks let alone 40! Me and OH will need 20 weeks to try find a name we both like!

This is my situation exactly! We can't agree on a name to save our lives right now, but at least we still have plenty of time ;)

I'm not finding out! It is one genuinely nice surprise to get!! I know my OH wants a boy...I really don't care as long as it is ok. Although I have a really beautiful name for a girl! ;)

xx

Hi there girls
I found out with both of my children.I dont do surprises but my partner has made me promise not find out this time.Its gona be torture not asking that question but just gona have to gag my self lol.Iam lucky as i have a girl and boy already so i dont really mind either way ....xxx

haha i was in this situation on my 3rd i found out and just didnt tell her dad haha never slipped up either :)

Ideally I'd like to wait but I'm so impatient that I know there's no way I can wait. OH wants to find out too.

I am sooo impatient I couldnt even wait till the 20 week scan and find out for free, I paid £50 for a scan today to find out LOL and I am so happy that I did, The baby feels more like a person now IT is a HE and when he has a name he will really become part of the family x

I am gonna wait - I think it will be lovely for them to tell me what it is - will be a lovely surprise. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back