Do you want to know

Hara

Reaction score
I live in Cyprus, and over here they tell you the sex of the baby no matter if it's the first baby or 2nd...I'm not sure I want know the sex but don't know if i can keep from asking, DH wants to know the sex.

Would you want to know the Sex? If no do you think you could keep from finding out if the option was given to you?

I would like to know, my OH would aswell. Practically it would be better for us to know which clothes to buy. We have names ready for a girl or a boy so that doesnt matter, but OH would really like a boy so if we knew we were having a girl at least he would have time to get used to the idea.

Cheri22 says Im having a girl first then a boy and Im more than happy with that! :cheer:

I would want to know, a least you wont go round calling it 'IT', mind you my sis in law who has 2 said after all the pushing and pain its nice to have a suprise!!!!

i HAD to find out with my first!
and i really didn't want to know with my 2nd, so i decided not to find out at the 20 week scan.
We got a 4d scan at 28 weeks and i couldn't wait to find out then!!!!
this time i have my heart so set on a girl, i think i would be so dissapointed if i found out i was having another boy, but after the birth you don't care, you just love the baby!

i think i may wait, depends on dh really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back