Would you pay any notice to this??

Leannexx9

Reaction score
I'm not TTC... far from it... but ive been having a few symptoms and I'm not due on until Friday..
But i took another test today (all been negative so far), and the one today was negative too, but I left it by the side of the sink.
I checked it about an hour later and it was negative still.
But then an hour or so later I checked again and there was a very faint line.. should I pay attention to this or not seeing as it was a few hours later???

Personally, I wouldn't take that as a positive as they do say that you should only read the test after a certain amount of minutes and no more, 3 hours is a tad over that!!!

I'd give it a day or two and re-test. What symptoms are you having? :hug:

yep i would re-test in a few more days. good luck! x

Deffo wait a few days and take another test. God I hated waiting those few days, they seemed like weeks :D

sounds like it might have been an evap line?

I got a couple of those a few months back - played tricks with my eyes.

But, I would retest in a couple days, you never know!!

what brands are you using?

I found the normal clearblue and digital clearblue the best.

Boots have a 2 of 1 offer on at the moment...of all things!!!! And you can collect your points!

ninnypants said:
sounds like it might have been an evap line?

I got a couple of those a few months back - played tricks with my eyes.

But, I would retest in a couple days, you never know!!

what brands are you using?

I found the normal clearblue and digital clearblue the best.

Boots have a 2 of 1 offer on at the moment...of all things!!!! And you can collect your points!
I'm hoping so :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yes they say disregard any change in the lines that appears after 10 minutes...

www.peeonastick.com is an excellent website with lots of pics of pos and neg tests etc.

But yes, I'd go digi. I drove myself mad with 3 tests that were BFPs but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I'd wait a couple of days and try with a digi - it will give you an answer in words that is easier than trying to work out if that really is a second line or not :lol:

Hope you get the answer you're after!

I hate those tests that have a cross for a +ve cos you can always make out a slight line!!! I did a first response and they're just one line for no, 2 lines for yes so you can't get that wrong and a digi just to see it in bold letters!

Good luck hun :hug:

Yes the +/- ones are little tinkers and surprisingly hard to interpret unless you have a really big fat BFP :lol:

yep those old urine sticks cause so much confusion. I tested about a day before my period was due and it came back negative. I tested again two days later and it came back positive, but the first one i did was on a urine stick and i had such a faint line you could barely see it. I then did a clear blue and it came up straight away. Its very hard to say or be sure until your period is due. When it is use a digital clear blue.....they are a bit more costly but the most accurate and you dont end up spending loads of money of lots of those sticks because you cant read the lines.

clearblue all the way - and the digital one if you can afford it!

...and dont do what I did on my first one and pee on the window then doubt the positive result hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back