Little scare this morning.

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Well this morning i decided to check my cervix...havent checked it since 7 week when it first

closed! It was after i had been to the toilet TMI... if you know what i mean lol. Well it felt slightly

open!!! I was terrified thinking i had an incompetent cervix or something! Checked hours later

and it had closed i was going to go to the doctors and get them to check it, but it had

closed again! Was this something to do with me going to the toilet why it was slightly open?

I'm just assuming it was as it had closed again hours later? I've searched google and nothing

xxx

Last edited:
stop checking your cervix i say shauna!!! lol

every time you do it just worries you and turns out ok - i think only the professionals really know what to feel for. Im sure youre fine xx

I know i know, havent checked it up until then from 7 week. Not doing it again after that lol! Do you know when i should come and join you girls in tri 2? xxx

says december 9th on your ticker - i just followed my ticker and came over when i was about 13 weeks. Wow tri 2 - its gone quickly hun! x

God I wouldn't even know what I was checking for! But yeah, might be an idea to hold off checking! Lol. I'm sure it's all as it should be and it probably opens and closes a lot? Xx

Lol, i know from TTC used to check it then :) Not doing it now...lol. xxx

dont aggravate things woman! leave well alone and let your baby do its thing :)

Shauna behave !!! Stop checking and things will be fine.

Tri 2 starts from 14 weeks officially on here, but lots on here jump between 13 and 14 weeks - enjoy

i checked mine when ttc but had no idea what i felt! i think we should steer clear! x

Haha, naughty cervix checking Shauna! You're a braver woman than I am anyway, I don't venture down there unless I have to these days!! lol

Haha shauna to put Ur mind at ease if Ur going for a number two
Ur cervix does slightly open :) x

Haha actually happens with number 1 too lol! Ur not alone as this is what
Had earlier lol! So when I spoke to the women at the hospital I asked an she said yes doing both one an two open it 2 being more open i was like sooooo too much info lol! X

Haha thanks chick thats really reassured me :) Lol ah the things we talk about xxx

Last edited:
Haha I know it's all good tho all going through the same thing :)
Think Ryan would be shocked at just what we talk about lol!

But need something to take my mind off sat here awaiting for
My tooth to be pulled out! :( the sound of the drill is making me wanna
Run out of the door haha! Xxx

I think he would lol my OH would too haha.
Oh i hate dentists...good luck im sure they will numb you plenty! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back