any ideas

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ok this was my first post:

went hospital 2 weeks ago with bleeding thought i was 7wks 3 days, sac measured somewhere between 6 weeks to 6wks 3 and was completely empty, no baby (not even one without a heartbeat) and no yolk sac

told to come back 2 weeks later as a dark patch showed on scan either:

blood clot and the empty sac

2 empty sacs

2 sacs and 1 of them empty

all my spotting and cramping has stopped, really bad mornign sickness still.

when i go tomorrow i should technicall be 8 wks whether anything there or not. would apregnancy test come up negative yet or not for a few more weeks?

hasa anyone had this?

and now ive had this

ok just done a test and not sure what to think, i first did a test a couple of days after period was due and it took 5 mins before the positive line showed up, i took one a couple of days later and again it took 5 mins to show up, just done my third (around 25 days after last one) and i had barely put the cap on and the ummm bodily fluid had barely started to climb up that window and it was showing 2 lines. i really dont know what to think, i thought maybe it would have been negative now? or even been a fainter line but its as dark as control line

also made sure i used exactly same brand test

Going by that, it sounds like things are on the up hun. I can't comment on the scan cos I think it's quite early to see very much so I'd just (try very hard to) hang on til the next scan to see if it's clearer. x x

thank you, is so hard as with my daughter at 6wks 6 days you could see her quite clearly and her yolk sac was huge, then with last preg i had scan at 6wks 3 days and again u could see baby and yolk just not too clear but his time nothing im just praying tht ive been misdiagnosed or bay was not as far gone as thought

It might well be a dating thing hun, FX that it is. When is your next scan? x

10am tomorrow, ive been very calm last week or so and just be hey what will be will be, then all of a sudden in last 2 hrs ive turned into some nutty woman clutching on to any bit of hope, when honestly deep down i know it wont be good

Really feel for you, I have my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow xx

You're not nutty lol, I'm sure any one of us would be the same. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun, try and stay positive though I know it's easier said than done. :hugs:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back