would you go on your own?

sarah2807

Reaction score
yay!! I booked a 4d scan today..I've been thinking about it for ages then just went and did it today :cheer:

I was really excited to tell DH but when I did....... he said he can't come cos he is working and has some important appointments that day!!! :(
I am soooo dissappointed cos i wanted him to share the experience with me. The thing is he isn't even bothered..he's not keen on the 4d scans anyway but I still thought he could come along and support me :(

I know I am being a bit of a cow cos he can't get out of work but I can't rearrange it now cos we r on holiday next week then it'll be getting too late (I'll be 31 weeks the week after) plus the fact that he isn't bothered about missing it makes me not want to rearrange it anyway!! :evil:

Would you still go and do it on your own?

I thought about taking my mum but that would spoil the fact that i wanted to keep the sex of the baby a surprise! :think: maybe I should just let her know and not tell everyone else????? :think:

What does everyone think?

I would go on my own. I would make dh feel as guilty as I possibly could though. :shakehead:

Take your mum or a close friend :) if you don't need them to check the gender for you then they will avoid that 'area' on the scan and so your mum need never know!!
We asked to check the sex but if we hand't have wanted them to they'd have done their best not to show us!

Take your mum as i'm sure she'd love it!
Your OH doesn't know what he is missing out on!

i wanted to check the sex too cos the sonographer wasn't sure at our 20 week scan-I'm thinking maybe i should just take my mum and let her find out!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: at DH!!!!!!

I still go on your own
i know its dissapointing that you OH cnat be there
My james couldnt be there for my 12 week scan
id have loved it if he could have shared the experinace with me
but when i saw my baby all i could think of was....... well my baby :cheer:
sort of forgot james for a minute :oops:

you enjoy your 4d scan hunny

sarah :hug: :wave:

Oh I'd most definately go on my own or take your Mum or a friend :D What I would give for a little window to peek at my baby right now!! x

I'd definately go on my own. It would be a shame to miss out on an amazing experience.
Your OH can always see the dvd and pics at home

Take your mum but then ask her to leave the room at the end so you can find out on your own :)

does he really not want to go ?? or is it simply cos he cant

if he shows any interest in going i'd rebook. If hes not interested i'd be asking why not?!!

i had 4d scan at 26 weeks and at 34 1/2 weeks and the second was much better. So its not too late even a bit later on.

tbh it's more that he can't..he has booked a week and half off from work and tues is him last day at work before time off.
He has to take a meeting and has appointments all day.
I didn't think when I booked it! :doh:

I know men aren't usually ones for much emotion but he didn't seem that bothered about missing it and said ...'it's ok I'll see the pictures!!'

I'll ask him later what he wants me to do, but knowing how emotional I am at the moment...if I get the wrong response I'll :cry: :cry:

I thought around 28 weeks was suppsed to be the best time and the bigger LO got the harder it was to get a good picture-that's why i thought it was better sooner?????

sarah2807 said:
I thought around 28 weeks was suppsed to be the best time and the bigger LO got the harder it was to get a good picture-that's why i thought it was better sooner?????

thats what i thought to and its what it says anywhere you read up on it

at my 26 week i really only got one decent photo. At my 35 week i got quite a few. Maybe i got lucky....but i think the later ones are better...see what you think? the one on the left is 26 wks, the other 2 35

15udd0.jpg

awwwwwww-they are lovely pictures hun! I would be happy for mine 2 look like either. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back