1 Day To Go!

DebbieM

Reaction score
We have our long awaited 4D scan tomorrow at Midday. We are taking my Dad and sister along as we thought it would be nice to share this with them. I wish my Mum was here to come and see it but I know she will be watching anyway....

We can't wait. Everyone is really excited. I just hope Flump co-operates :D

Loads of people are talking about 4D scans - thinking of looking into having one! Hope it all goes well x x x

How much do they cost debs? Is there a waiting list? Me and OH wasnt going to have one but im hoping i can still persuade him :think:

Depends on where you go really. We are going with Babybond again and it's option I which is around £195. Expensive but worth it!

aww i really wish we could afford one!!! good luck for tomorrow!! :)

Hope Flump is in a good position for you today debs. Enjoy your scan and will be thinking about you. :hug: x

Hope flump behaves for you! :D I want a 4d scan but OH thinks the money would be better spent on other things (yeh like a man u strip, man u trainers, man u teddies ETC ETC!!!) Poor baby is being forced to love manchester united!!

Hope you enjoy it and hope babys in the right place for you!!!

:wave: hi hun, i sneaked over to say hope Flump behaves today & hope you and Matt really enjoy yourselves! Cant wait to see pics :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back