• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you go on a rollercoaster in the 2ww?

Lorna

Reaction score
I am thinking no, but am going to Florida in a week and we may end up at a theme park and tbh I really wanna have some fun and let my hair down for a week.

Would you risk a rollercoaster or should we just not go to a theme park?

I'd go on everything I could hun. I cant see it will make any difference to jumping up and down. You have fun while you can. Enjoy yourself :hug:

I wouldn't but then you wouldn't get me anywhere near a rollercoaster on any other week of the year either :lol:

babyblonde said:
I wouldn't but then you wouldn't get me anywhere near a rollercoaster on any other week of the year either :lol:

I agree :D

I would absolutely go for it hon. People do far worse things in the two week wait (drinking etc) and the pregnancies are fine. This sounds like a brilliant holiday - enjoy it x

I totally would, i love theme parks!

Not sure about it affecting your pregnancy...i wouldnt have thought so, considering some people don't even know their preg till late and do worse things.

Maybe ask your GP over the telephone to reassure yourself? x

yes i would absolutly!!!
think of how many times you hear of people letting their hair down in the 2ww and then finding out they are pregnant!!!!

Go have a great time! Think about it - it could be the last time you get to go on Rollercoasters for a while! ;)

Have fun!

I woukdnt go near one if in 2ww or pregnant in the earlys!!

Im scared poopless of them!

i would, well i did i went to alton towers in april and got my BFP just over a week later

Thanks girls :hug: I think we'll just make sure we enjoy ourselves :D :D I suppose there is no point living life asking "what if" all the time!

Have a fab holiday :dance: :dance: and hope you come back with your BFP :D

Lorna said:
Thanks girls :hug: I think we'll just make sure we enjoy ourselves :D :D I suppose there is no point living life asking "what if" all the time!

I agree - go for it hun and enjoy. Wish I was coming with you - I love Florida and all the rollercoasters there (make sure you go on Kraken at SeaWorld :wink: :D )

I went to alton towers in what would have been my 2WW had i have been TTC, we were fine, i think that if a baby is meant to stick then a rollercoaster isn't going to unstick it.

Go and enjoy yourself!! I know i would!!

Thinking about it i think my mum also went to alton towers just before getting her BFP with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back