would the water be too cold?

melhoney

Reaction score
In the summer, we are going to france for a month, to visit my parents, and the house is located near to a big lake, where there are 3 beaches.
I planned to take Maheen there, to make her used to water and water games. I thought it woiuld be really lovely to play in the sand with her, and splash water everywhere, BUT last night, I was thinking about it, and wondered if the water would not be too cold for her!
she will be 5 months old by then, and obviously, the water temperature in this lake, is nowhere near the water temperature in her bath!
What do you think? is it dangerous? could she catcha cold, or something?

mel xx

i was thinking this for when we go away as the villa has a pool but isnt heated matthew will be 8 months but once the suns on it it should warm up but think it will be a case of try it yourself if its cold for you then will deffo be too cold for them?

I think she should be fine. like for us when we get in at first it can be a bit cold but once you start moving around you soon warm up. She would not catch a cold because you catch a cold by catching the bug that causes a cold, not from being too cold (does that make sense, not very well explained) and with the sun on the lake and the sea it will be warmed a little! xxx

I took Rubie to the swimming pool at my local leisure centre. It wasn't that warm and Rubie never batted an eyelid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back