Would I know if something was wrong?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I know this might seem like a daft question, but if there was something wrong with the poppy seed, would I know?

I know if I was MC-ing I would be cramping, bleeding etc but if there was anything else, would I feel it or would I just find out at the scan?

Think I'm just worried because having my scan feels ages away, and because I've known for over a month I can't help but start to get excited about it, but I would hate to think everything is OK then have my heart broken at the scan and learn that something had gone wrong at say 6 or 7 weeks...

x

im the same jen, i get worried that baby stopped growing etc.. but i just stay positive! have you got a scan date yet... mine is 31st jan!

No :-(
I would prob feel better if I did. I only saw the Doc at 8 weeks as they get a bit funny at my place. I was hoping he would just let me contact her but he is referring me to her then she will contact me to come out to my home then arrange scan. I've got a feeling my scan will be later than 12 weeks :-(

Hopefully not.. im sure in my last pregancy i thought i was nearly 11 weeks when i saw midwife and i had a scan the week after.. turns out i was only 8weeks.. but i think they try and get you in as close to 12weeks i will be 11 + 5days when i have mine!

I'm jealous I want mine to be soooooooooooooon!
Posted a pic of my tum in the bump section too - what do you think?
x

Hey hun! most people know if things are going wrong! When i had MC doc told me it was VERY rare to have MMC and no symptoms (like i did) mostly there is spotting and cramping!

You will be fine hun! ENJOY! xx

Hey hun! most people know if things are going wrong! When i had MC doc told me it was VERY rare to have MMC and no symptoms (like i did) mostly there is spotting and cramping!

You will be fine hun! ENJOY! xx

Thanks Nurse, I'm just such a worrier. x

You will be at that magic 12 weeks before you know it ;)

There is that small chance you wouldn't know but usually you would have spotting and cramping. I really worried about this with the no symptoms but everything is fine and so will your baba xxx

When I had my MMC I had a gut inkling that something wasn't right from 9 weeks, baby died at 8+5 & I kept being fobbed off when I said I was worried. I think mothers intuition starts early xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep thinking this too . I'm just trying to keep my head calm until my scan . i guess that's the only way of knowing for sure:hugs: . but as Nurse and shauba are saying the chances are so slim of anything having gone wrong without you knowing .

jenny, i feel the same too, i got my positive at 4 weeks, and now at 8 weeks 5, it feels such a long way to go til my scan on the 26th jan, with no updates in between.
i feel silly thinking anything negative, as i have lots of normal symptoms and then guilty that my negative moments might be tempting fate....
i guess it's just normal anxiety and competely understandable, especially after reading all the tragic stories that are posted on this board from time to time.
Try to be patient and hope you get your scan date real soon! Can you not chase it up to ease your worry?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back