Would I be allowed to join you lovely ladies in ttc??

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I joined this forum in November just past. I had every pg symptom under the sun, and had recently came off the pill. I have had light bleeding but not AF - last proper AF was Nov 17th. Not really got any symptoms now, and had loads of BFN's. So i'm going to happily assume that i'm not pg. I said from the very start that if I am not pg then its fine because I can move on or start ttc.

We have decided to ttc because our daughter is nearly 7, and we think now would be the best time for her to have a sibling. I will be taking a very relaxed attitude towards ttc.

I will be working out when i'm ovulating and working out the best days to BD more often. I will also be keeping a wee note of ovulation symptoms, so I can get a better idea of when exactly i will be ovulating. Wont be taking OPK's (at the moment)

One thing i'm definately not going to do is convince myself that i am pg during my 2ww. I know now first hand that our bodies can act exactly like it would during pg. I will not go through what I did last month.

I have alot of things going on just now. Work is busy, i'm starting a course through my work and we're off on holiday in 4 months so i want to lose a bit of weight before then...so i have a lot to keep my mind off ttc.

So I worked out that my date of ovulation is tomorrow, which was a bit of a suprise, so we'll need to get busy tonight, thats if we've not missed it already - not had any symptoms to suggest that i have ovulated, mind you im not really sure what to look out for.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Hope you's will allow me to be a regular in ttc forum.

:)

Last edited:
hiya, im new to this! im also TTC.. the suspence is killing me!! currently on my TWW.. :wall:

Hi hunny

Welcome to ttc, wanted to wish you loads of luck for your ttc journey and send you lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

LittleMiss83 nope no symptoms really.. iv been mega bloated tho which is kinda different :eh: im testing feb the 1st :) xxx

Hey littlemiss :wave:

Sounds like you've got everything sorted & as you've got things to preoccupy you, will help keep you relaxed & less stressed

Wishing you lots of luck in your TTC journey :clover:

Lots of babydust on it's way

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Hi girls - its great here! Hope to see lots of you :dust:

Evening ladies

Today is apparently ovulation day for me. Not really experienced anything to make me think its happen, apart from slight stitch like pains in the side of my stomach..not really that sore though. No difference in CM either.

I think we'll need to BD as often as possible, so we're always safe for ovulation coming.

How is everyone else doing??

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back