Would have been ...........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
......3 months today...and instead im now waiting to see if the BFP I got three days ago is for real or ive had Chemical or it was just a faulty batch!

I subscribed to the papmers info when I got pregnant and it sent me an YOUR NOW MONTHS pregnant reminder email just now....Not what I needed today!

Roll on tomorrow xxx

Sending you hugs and love hunny. Still thinking about you.

xxxxxx

I still get e mails and vouchers through the post my lost was back in feb09..
I found Boots were the worst for me i got a congrats your a new mummy voucher i broke down in tears.. the poor post man didnt know what to do bless him

Thanks Wolfy.....constantly thinking of what would have been! Hope your keeping well xxx

Yeah deborah....its so hard isnt it when your trying to deal with it and there little reminders that keep coming up! I wouldnt care I have already unsubscribed twice! Bloody Pampers!! xxx

:hug:Wilma - sending you a big special hug today XX

Thanks JJ Emz and Hayles....god each time I think Im starting to feel better somethin silly like that kicks it all off again and makes me think of what would have and coupld have been.....never mind....thanks for the hugs ladies xxx

Thanks Vix......I hope so too...just praying the witch doesnt show up properly! xxx

Hope the :witch: buggers off! I wanna see a :bfp: announcments for all you TTC ladies very soon :D

Hope you get your bfp soon! That test you did the other day really did look like a positive!! Hope you enjoy your time away x x

Thanks LM and PP....well Ive either had another Chemical/EPL or faulty stick as AF turned up only 23 days after 5th May af.....strange that she came again so fast but hey ho! Not syre whats going on but can only try again this month!
With being away for few days i had 203 emails when I came home....1 being from Asda with a load of money off vouchers for baby stuff telling me congratslllI didnt subscribe to anything from Asda! Grrrrrrrrrrr................xxxx

So after still getting reminders og how many weeks pregnant Im NOT from papmers 2 weeks ago I sent yet another email telling them I had already unsubscribed to their updates after I MC and would they please stop sending them!

Guess whats just come into my inbox.... Your Now 14 weeks!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mind...I am not as upset as I was 2 weeks ago so I now know that it does get a little easier to cope with in time.....

Bloody updates tho! I cant seem to stop them! xxx

Arggghhhh tell me about it Vix....I just give up now telling them to stop them! Hopefully I will actually be glad of them arriving soon tho! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back