Stupid stupid stupid

babyblonde

Reaction score
This is going to sound like the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard!

I've done really well this week, but everything has hit me again today and it came about in the most ridiculous way.

I went to do the last of my christmas shopping today and while I was out thought I'd look at some of the clothes in the sale and see if I could find a nice top for christmas. Everything I tried on I needed just slightly more bust for it to look right and it just made me feel so rotten as if I was still pregnant that wouldn't be a problem. Obviously I am upset about the baby not the boobs - it was just another reminder I didn't need.

Now feel miserable AND ridiculous to boot.

Aw babes, there are bound to be things that will bring everything flooding back at times, just let yourself grieve when you need to hun :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i shall miss my 32C's when they deflate soon. but i kno what u mean, its more what they signified than the actual boobs. i'd rather have my baby back than a free boob job. totally understand :hug:

trixipaws said:
i'd rather have my baby back than a free boob job.

I know exactly what you mean. Mine only grew the tiniest bit in teh few days I was pg but it was exciting. I couldn\'t wait for my body to cahnge out of control :)

HUGS hun
:hug:

It's not stupid at all. I know how you feel. I loved the free boob job (although I only went to an 36B), but the fact that I lost a baby hit me more than the stupid boobs. It's perfectly normal to feel this way :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back