Feeling very low - my baby would have been due today

fruityloop

Reaction score
Hi

Just feel the need to post today. My baby would have been due today but I had a missed miscarriage in August last year at 11 weeks.

I've started a new job (been here since December) so nobody here knows I was ever pregnant so there isn't anyone here I can talk to.

I hope it might start to get a bit easier after today but judging by the way I'm feeling right now I am not so sure.

I just want to go back home, crawl under the duvet and sleep for the whole day. Tomorrow I might feel different.

:cry:

Tina
xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The pain dulls away after a while, but now and again something comes along and hits you like a train doesn't it? I am so sorry Tina, you must be feeling very sad. My first baby would have been due last week too :cry: It is very sad when no one knows that you are hurting inside...poor you!

After today is through, I am sure you will begin to feel better again....take care of yourself...sending you hugs and love :hug:
Michelle
xx

Hi hun, sending you big :hug: Look after yourself and give yourself plenty of 'me' time after work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back