Wotcha girlies

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
Its been over 4 weeks now since i've had Lucy & i'm still in lots of pain :(

Its seems I have a different ailment each week! This week has been an inflamed coxix of which I was prescribed ibuprofen gel which i've now discovered i'm allergic to - so now i'm even more sore! :wall:

Internally i'm more sore then i've ever been - but there's no infection so i'm just taking it that i'm healing & the stiches must be pulling :(

Is anyone else suffering? Or are you all lovely healthy mummies?

Hi Kat
good to see you sorry you are still suffering

I am still in pain when i walk any distance so have been resting today and seems to of helped. sploke to hv about it yesterday and she said it takes 6-8 weeks for you body to heal so maybe you'll feel much better in a couple of weeks

how is lucy doing?

:hug:

Lucy bless her must sense that i'm in a great deal of pain as she gives me no trouble what-so-ever - she eats, she wee's, she's poo's & she sleeps - through the night she wakes every 3-4 hours & goes straight back down - she's an angel :angel:

i got really bad cramps for ages after having molly im sorry ur feeling crappy hope you feel better soonxx :hug: :hug:

Good to see you on Kat & glad to hear Lucy is being a little angel for you :hug: :angel:

I hurt the most at when the stitches were pulling (the barstewards), it was really uncomfortable, lasted about 3 days but then I have felt great since....so hopefully this is all it is with the stitches. MW said to me to just keep the area clean clean clean and you could also try letting the air get to it as much as poss.....maybe lie on the bed for an hour in the morning after you've showered (Lucy permitting of course)?

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hi Kat!

Good to see you :hug:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good,sending big hugs to you and Lucy :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi Kat, I have been on a lot of pain as well with my stictches, they gave me some cream called fuciden and it is marvellous really has worked, it was external though not internal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back