Worrried

weeemms1

Reaction score
Hi,

Im currently on AF and i have been bleeding very heavily for the last 4 days yesterday and today its been worse, I´ve had 5-6 blood cloats come out (tmi) and the bleeding wont stop and i dont know what to do :(

Try not to be scared :hugs:

I personally have had a lot of clots in my period before now and i have also had very heavy periods - in fact for about 3 days i can easily go through 5 or more super plus tampons per day.

It does fluctuate a lot too.

I'm going to give you a link to the nhs site on the page you need, i found it before for someone else:https://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/CheckSymptoms/SATs/femalesexualhealth

Click on Start fill in your age and then select "Your Periods" and then "Your periods are heavy or last a long time" and then the rest will follow - keep selecting "Next".

It basically implies that unless you are soaking a decent absorbancy tampon or towel every single hour for 4 consecutive hours, that you are ok, but check it out.

Don't be scared to phone them. I have done it in the past when my diabetic husband turned into a zombie and they were nice :)

Aw hun, I'm sure it's a normal thing. My periods can suddenly change pattern, they seem exactly the same length of time for years then suddenly only last 2 days or suddenly go from 4 days to 6. I am fairly sure it's caused by stress. It happened to me when I was stressed and it just seemed to throw my whole body out of wack. And Louise is right, just ring your docs and ask for an urgent phone appointment if you need quick reasurance.

Louise sweetie, your avatar is heartbreaking!! Are you very sad at the moment?

Thank goodness, you look happy again now! I hope that rainy day never comes xxx

I think the clots are normal. i used to have heavy periods thats why i went on pill for a bit and now have none!! very heavy for days so dnt worry. x

Yes I too have heavy painful periods and get clotting! But liek the above posters have said have a word with NHS direct if your still worried!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back