worried

nicola0531

Reaction score
Alex has been unsettled today wanting fed constant I breastfeed still every 3 hours concerned my milk is drying up

maybe a growth spurt? I also had this on several occassions when D was younger but was told to check that I could express some milk to show me that there was enough there x

try not to worry, he's still very young- when melissa was that age i never even bothered putting my boobs away :lol: she was on constantly!

and he's a boy too, iv heard boys are hungrier? i doubt ur milk's drying up, the more u BF the more u make so its probably increasing!

if he sleeps thru the nite, or ever goes 6 hours or so without feeding, do ur boobs get full and hard and achey and engorged? if so, then ur making plenty of milk! :hug:

Growth spurt hun :hug:

Skin to skin, in bed, snacks and a dvd with him on the boob will really help build your supply.

:hug: keep up the good work

Yeah don't worry it's totally normal :)

Also, don't worry if you get very little out of your breast when expressing. You can never run out, they can make milk on demand and baby will be much more efficient at getting it out than a pump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back