Worried!!

ElizabethF

Reaction score
I have had numerous miscarriages in the last year. I found out s few weeks ago I he a haemorragic cyst but she said its nothing to worry about. I have also found out I am pregnant from a blood test. At 9dpo my beta (hcg) was 35 and my progesterone was..... 115.1!!!!! He said in first trimester it can be 10-149 but from what I've read mine is so high.

Can there be any problems from high progesterone? Is 35 beta okay at 9dpo? And has anyone fell pregnant whilst having a haemorragic cyst and everything has been okay?

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how anxious you're feeling but the best thing you can do now is to really try to relax. I have no experience with haemorragic cysts, but if you think about the sensitivity of pregnancy tests and most women not getting a positive until at least 10dpo, I'd say 35 at 9dpo is looking really good! Also, I have been on progesterone supplements from ovulation until 14 weeks into my pregnancy and my 21 day blood tests previously showed high levels anyway. My levels have never been tested whilst on the supplements and there has never been any concern about my levels being too high, only too low, so I'm sure 115.1 is great as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back