BIT OF A CONFUSING QUESTION..

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
I have been racking my brains beacuse the lady who told me my blood results has totaly confused me :wall: . ok i will make this as simple as i can :)

When i was TTC i had a 24 day cycle
Ovulate on CD 10 and was always on time.

So my last AF was 18th March
I (think) i Ovd on 28th March
I got my BFP (faint but there) at 8DPO on a dipstick cheapie. Then several more with darker progressing lines.

I had a blood test done on Friday 11th (day AF was due) and got a NEG blood test.
a week later on Friday 18th (one week late with pg symptoms) and got a POS score of 260mlu on a beta hcg.

thw woman said it was very early pregnancy and i was about 4 weeks pregnant. now how would that make sense when i got a BFP so early? i swear im nearly 6weeks is there a chance i just have low numbers? She also said not to worry about m/c as my hcg rocketed at a nice rate. but im just wondering how could she be right? :think:

Thanks for reading xx :hug:

They just take the date from the first day of last period dont they?....making you 5 weeks....but because you know when you ovulated maybe she's just using that date and saying youre 4? :? ....... I'd stick to 4 or 5 until you get exact date from scan :)

If they take the date from your LMP (the first day of it) then it would probably explain it. Makes you just into your 5th week.

I'd not worry tbh. It cannot be rocket science at this point, just a guesstimate. You'll find out more exact dates at your dating scan.

Most important thing is, you are pregnant :) Try to relax about a possible week difference.

:hug: Try not to worry too much- you'll know more after your dating scan :lol:

Just spend the next few weeks looking after yourself and keeping healthy for bubby :)

Maybe you ovulated later that month?
Try not to worry! Like other have said, you are pregnant and thats all that matters now!! :D:D:D

im not worrying ladies :D im as cool as a cucumber :rotfl:
im just really enjoying being pregnant :)
i was just wondering. so i guess my ticker is right then, i took that from my LMP on a 24dc. :)

when i had was pg with rebecca, my due date from lmp was 19 dec, after scan i got put forward to 11 dec, she actully came on the 25 nov, so i dont think you should worry about due date hun, just have a happpy 9 months :D :D

Hiya,

I'm confused! You and I had our last period on March 18th but I'm less further along than you.... I'm supposed to be due on Dec24th. Shouldn't we be the same?

xxxx

EM has a shorter menstrual cycle so would have ovulated about 4 days before you so technically, she should be 4 days ahead of you lol
If that makes sense??

aha, ok that makes sense.

I think I ov'd on April Fool's Day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111