worrying

Rach_M

Reaction score
:?

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, is it normal to have light brown mucus?, I only just noticed it when i went to the toilet and it's stopped, but i'm worried about it.

It's started again tonight.. only this time its light pinky.. hopefully it's not what i'm thinking... i'm going to the doctors in the morning, i can't sleep because of it :cry:

i had it to at the very beginning of this pregnancy i just asumed it was a period about to start but no proper bleeding happened then i done a test and it was possitive and now im fine but mine never went pinky usualy they say its implantation but get yaself to the docs
let me no the out come!
please dont stress yourself thou it only makes things worse!
Good luck 8)

well i took the first hcg level test, yesterday the doctor wants another test done tomorrow to see if everything is normal

hopefully it is!

Rach_M said:
:?

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, is it normal to have light brown mucus?, I only just noticed it when i went to the toilet and it's stopped, but i'm worried about it.
hi i have had the exact same symptoms as you i am 6 weeks its really worring i had my hcg levels dne they came back ok they said the pregnancy is progressing how did your results go?

everything is fine and the doctors were wrong, i'm 8 weeks lol, damn doctors 8) all is good

haha.. docs aren't always right! lol! glad things are fine! now get yourself a ticker please! :D

so glad everything is ok... its reassuring to know im not on my own worrying something may happen in these early weeks. Im just over 5 weeks... everyone worries right? and then i worry that worrying will make something happen etc its terrible!

lol, yeah I know what you mean
my mum says just try not to let other things stress you too much
see i always stress, about EVERYTHING! lol

but you get that right!

so its perfectly natural to be worrying i might loose it?? all the books at websites have such confident women on who behave like nothing could go wrong. i know its good to be positive but other books say one in 5 end in such a way and how common it is to happen... im becoming mildly obssessed by it all.. cant wait to be over the first trimester.
in a way i should have nothing to worry about... i lost loads of weight before getting pg (over 3 and a half stone) and am now my ideal weight, have never smoked, drink rarely is at all, walk every day and have had a great diet for almost a year.
God i cant wait til i get fat lol

wow my ticker works!! woohoooooo :lol:

where in Oz are you Rach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27