worried

cupcake77

Reaction score
hi everyone im just looking for some advice im 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant and not really had any symptons a little at 4 weeks cramps but no sickness but today i went to the toliet and found a brown discharge on the toliet paper got mild like period pains but really worried as this is my first pregnancy just wondering if i should be worried? xx

Brown discharge is normal. If you start to bleed then that's when you should be worried.
I didn't have much symptoms until around about 8 weeks 2 days, I started to feel very sick. Now every day I feel sick!
I haven't been physically sick yet though.

Hope everything is alright hun. Just to be on the safe side, I advise you to keep an eye on things. Lots of girls have bad cramps in pregnancy, I had bad cramps around 5 weeks pregnant, I didn't know I was pregnant at the time xxxx

Last edited:
thankyou honey with it all being new to me its a horrible feeling xxx

I totally understand. This is my first pregnancy too and in all honesty I'm scared to death!
If I get a little pain I get super worried but you just gotta stay calm and positive :)
Try to relax and put your feet up if you can xxx

Brown is usually normal and nothing to worry about, red blood and cramps r what will ring alarm bells. Having not many symptoms doesn't mean anything everyone reacts to the hormones differently

Brown is fine hun., I had this for bout 5 days over Easter. It can be lots of things... left over implantation bleeding or even discharge if its around the time ur period is due. As the girls have said, just keep an eye on it and only worry if it becomes fresh blood.
As for the symptoms, I havent had any except for sore boobs and even they arent sore all the time. Lack of symptoms isnt a bad thing.
Take care x

thankyou for all your advice got home last night to really bad pains in my tummy with heavy bleeding rang the doctors this morning and it looks like im having a miscarrage im devestated cant believe it to make it worse i lost my mum to cancer 17 months ago and really thought she would be looking after me xx ive got to ring the midwife tomorrow to get checked out my partner has been amazing just cant believe this is happening to me xxx

Oh hun I'm so sorry to read this. Sending big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug: but you won't know for definite until you are checked. My friend had really heavy bleeding at around 8 weeks and ended up having an op and she now has a healthy boy who is a yr old! :hug:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I know you will be going through hell tonight but try to sleep, it may all be alright :hug:

Really sorry to hear this Hun, your mom will help you through no matter what ( I lost my mom in feb and I miss her like mad but she's with me I just know it)

Fingers crossed everything is ok xxx

Hey hun, how are you feeling this morning?

hi everyone went to the hospital and it has been confirmed ive had a miscarriage absoulutly gutted cant really believe it without my mum it makes it even worse. my oh is fantastic being well looked after and taking a few days off work as im still bleeding xxx

So sorry to hear your news hun.

Take care of yourself and just remeber you did nothing wrong. Everything happens for a reason, if only to make us stronger xxxx

So sorry to hear this cupcake! Xx take care of yourself, all my love to you and you OH

Oh hun Im so sorry :-(
Take care of yourself and sounds like you have a very supportive OH which is fab xxxx

So sad to hear your news. Look after yourself x

So sorry to hear your going through this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back