A little worried

Clojo89

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to this and im 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. Im really worried tho because im already starting to show. This will be my 3rd pregnancy but with my first 2 i didnt start show till around 3 months plus. Ive also been getting really bad cramps too not to mention morning sickness all day acid indigestion ect. Im just worried something is wrong or matbe a possibility of multiple pregnancy. Can anyone advise me? Xx

Early pregnancy as you know it's common to become bloated making it look like your showing baby will not be high enough or bug enough to show it's only a few mm
Nothing is wrong you've just got what j e had in all 3 pregnancies as due multiples us there any in your immediate family if not I highly doubt it. mine gave all been single pregnancies but I get really Ill

Theres none on my side but my partner is an identical twin. I know they say no pregnancy is ever the same but this one feels strange. You know when you get that gutt feeling? Xx

Could you get an early private scan?

I have a scan booked for tuesday but im petrified they will say something is wrong. Or that its twins lol xx

I would try not to worry. Your muscles will not be as taut as they were with your first or even second pregnancy as they have been stretched twice. The bloat has probably got you too! My DH said to me last night I already had a little bump! I'm only 6 weeks. I had to say no love, that's the chocolate etc I have been scoffing! :). I hope all goes well for your scan on tuesday, I have one on monday due to spotting the other day. Its scary, I am praying all is ok. That's all I want is for everything to be ok! If it was twins for you, it would be a shock but it would be better than their being a problem. :) good luck!

Theres none on my side but my partner is an identical twin. I know they say no pregnancy is ever the same but this one feels strange. You know when you get that gutt feeling? Xx

lol yeah i know what you mean, bbest get self check out with a private scan orhang on till your 12 week..

i remember years ago a friend of my moms seeing her mw and telling her how her stomach felt really heavy and she felt further gone, they sent her for a scan an it was twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back