Worried

D_ball

Reaction score
Should I be worried?
Henry has just been happily sitting up but then lost his balance and fell backwards, hitting his head on the rug :(
He screamed the house down and now has a rather large flat spot on the back of his head!
I feel so bad! I was sitting next to him and normally catch him but DS distracted me!
Should I be worried??

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Keep an eye on him! If he starts acting different then go straight to a&e!! Hope he's ok x x

Aw bless him! As lm said if he starts acting differently, is sick, or sleepy go to a&e-better safe than sorry. Also keep an eye on him tomorrow as well.

Ella has fallen backwards quite a few times and after crying until I cuddle her has been fine. Keep an eye on him and if you are worried you could always call nhs direct but hopefully he will be ok, kids are resilient! X

Hi hun. Yeah like te others said, just keep an eye out. Excessive sleepiness, vomiting etc, if they happened get to a and e.
I'm sure he's fine hun. At 12 months my daughter ... While being watched by oh's family... Fell 12 steps down a marble stair case. Oh dear god. I didnt care that she seemed fine. I flew her to hospital lol. Yup. Not even a bruise x

He seems fine, thanks for asking :)
He slept well, however did wake up screaming at 10:30, I went to check on him but looks like he just scratched his nose!

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Glad Henry is ok Hun. these babies certainly know how to worry up!
yesterday Tegan rolled over and banged her head on one of her toys and i've never heard her scream like it before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back