Generally worried

charlene09

Reaction score
well, this is going to sound daft, but I am really worried.

My LO who turned 1 on 13th December keeps crawling around and putting a blanket on hes head and sitting there for ages with it on he's head.. not a peep out of him.

He ALWAYS wants the blanket over he's face.

What should I do? Would you say this is anything to worry about?

I honestly wouldnt worry, its probably a new game. My lo does this but peek a boo style! Hes also taken to head butting everything and walking around with his eyes closed!!

yea he sometimes crawls about with it over hes head so he can't see.

Mine will quieily sit behind he curtains for ages!!! Im sure its just an age and phse thing!

Aoibheann is nearly two and she walks around with her comfort blanket over her head if I dont take it off her :) She used to sit under it and just hum to herself .. babies are odd x

ye maybe he feels comforted with the one specific blanket, as he only does it with a really soft blue one :) awwwwww that's proper cute, he's got a comfort blanket

Word of advice , buy a few and wash them with his clothes so they smell right . Then put them away for when you want to wash the one he has gotten attached to . I had big trouble with Aoibheann when she couldnt sleep without hers and after leaving it in my mums xx

Tristan is one and a half and he has a light blue comfort blanket :D He nearly always has it although when hes been sleep i let him have it until he wakes up properly and sleep time he has it but the rest of the day he grabs the corner of the blankey and it takes me ages to get it off him for me to wash it i put it over the stare gate today for it to be washed and then i seen him pull it through the gate and take off with it. I wanted to get him another blanket the same as that so he had a spare but we cant find or remember when we got it from :( lol. he puts it over his head sits on it rolls on it and everything. When he had his dinner today i had to put it up high our of reach we have a chest freezer other things were on it but he managed to take it off the freezer but no other bits!! i tried to see how he got it but there was nothing but it left me guessing lol. The lengths he will go to get his blanket eh lol. and he didnt even see me put it where it was. although when he finds it to reach it he winges till i get it for him lol. I have to get his blanket on a good day it was dirty hes always dragging it bout so had to put it in the wash after hed had a sleep and woke up abit lol. dont ask me how im going to get him to have just his toddler quilt when hes in toddler bed lol x

I don't know where the blanket is from as he's godmother bought it for him when he was 12 days old as that's how old he was last christmas and she lives in Ireland so I'm pretty doomed as to getting him another one, I will wash all he's blankets tomorrow, maybe it could have a smell on it that he likes so I will have to remember what washing powder I used also , Will let you'se know how I get on, as it is dirty now because he had it in he's pram today and threw it out and I ran over it with the pram so It's all muddy

even replace it with another one until you find one he likes as much ? Like you say maybe its the smeel. With Aoibheann its the feel she loves fleecey things even her coat gets snuggled x

i dont think its the smell of the blanket with my lo he likes the feel of it as he gets each end of the corners an walks round with it or strokes it on his face so need to find same material as the one hes got now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back